Alaska - August 12-19, 2019 - Disney Wonder

I would like to finalize our fish extender group details. Anyone else besides futuredisneycastmember101 want to join? We need your room number & names & ages ASAP please!
Hi, are we too late to join the fish extender? It's 2 adults and a 6 year old girl. I'll PM room number and names if we are not too late, just let me know. Thanks!

Hi, are we too late to join the fish extender? It's 2 adults and a 6 year old girl. I'll PM room number and names if we are not too late, just let me know. Thanks!

Not too late! What’s ur stateroom #?
Looking forward to some fish extender fun!!

Janai 44
Binh 50
Caleb 8
Kyle 6

(Both kids are boys)

Will post stateroom number tomorrow!

Janai

Hi there:smickey:

We booked this cruise from Japan.
This cruise will be our second time DCL.
Our party is two,me::MinnieMo and son:stitch2:(9years)

We are very interested in Fish-extender!

We are so excited:tigger:

What is your stateroom number so we can deliver your fish extender gifts?
Thanks Janai

Great! Have u seen or heard from anyone else who was interested yet??
Janai
Ok we have our 4 families!!!
My info is above & our stateroom number is 8072
Please send me private message so I can give u the other families info
Thanks!
Janai

Hi guys,

I know this is a long shot but would anyone going on this cruise be able to buy a t-shirt for me and mail it? We were on the Wonder in June and purchased a T-shirt which was accidentally damaged today. If anyone is willing to help, please PM me. I will gladly work something out for the trouble.

Thanks!

Hi guys,

I know this is a long shot but would anyone going on this cruise be able to buy a t-shirt for me and mail it? We were on the Wonder in June and purchased a T-shirt which was accidentally damaged today. If anyone is willing to help, please PM me. I will gladly work something out for the trouble.

Thanks!
I can help if you can send me picture of shirt u want & size, do u do Venmo?
Janai

I can help if you can send me picture of shirt u want & size, do u do Venmo?
Janai

Yes, I can definitely send venmo! Can you email me? I'm still trying to figure out how this board works. My email is 116610dtss at gmail . com Thanks!

Sorry, so far can’t get my email working here in Alaska Can you please text me?
619-994-6601
Thanks!
Janai

Today is last day I have a chance to get you your shirt... only have free cell/email service until 6 pm, did u still want one? If so please give me the info ASAP & send Venmo ASAP

Attachments

• A04B2569-25A6-461C-9B29-12E29ABABB78.jpeg
    A04B2569-25A6-461C-9B29-12E29ABABB78.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 0

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!