Alaska on the Disney Wonder - August 27, 2018

We just booked yesterday. Very excited right now but yup, it is quite some time before sailing.

Hello!

This will be our 3rd cruise; travelling with DD (she'll be 7) and DH. My parents are joining us (second cruise for them) and another couple, friends of my parents, are joining for their first ever cruise :D

We just booked on this sailing through Dreams Unlimited. We went on this itinerary in 2015. Cannot wait to go! We is my wife and I in one stateroom and my mother-in-law, her friend, her friend's daughter and grandson in another stateroom.

Last edited:
Just found out about this forum. Am so excited to be participating! This will be cruise # 7 on DCL. My family group includes husband and daughter. We are looking forward to the planning and events on this cruise.

We've booked our flights!!

We're flying in on the 20th, an spending a week in Vancouver, exploring the area... And then with DH and DD we'll fly back the day after the cruise - it would have been too depressing to fly straight back I think...

Now to find a place in Airbnb for the week... And to start planning things to do in Vancouver!!

This will be our second Alaska trip with Wonder. Flying in on the 25th to spend couple days before cruise. Will be me, DW, DS, DD

This will be our first Alaska cruise, 3rd Disney cruise for our family. Our 6 year old son is getting excited as we haven’t cruised in a couple years. We’ll be looking forward to any meet ups!

Happy to see there will be a few kids - given the timing (first few weeks of school for many) I am assuming there will be fewer than typical. It will be me, DH, DS (turning 7 on the cruise) and my parents.

Excursion booking opens up this week! What is everyone planning to do? :-)

Hey, there! This our family’s first cruise and we’re so excited. Alaska’s been on our bucket list for ages. We planned a summer dog training excursion in Skagway. Our DD is really looking forward to it as husky puppies are a high priority on her list. Lol. It’s the little things apparently. No other excursions planned for now. I’ve been researching the ports and looking into hikes and things to do around the towns.

How did your bookings go?

How did your bookings go?

The puppies will be so fun! We booked the Yukon Expedition which also involves some husky puppies. We have a German Shepherd at home, so it’ll probably just make us miss her!

We booked a hike for mendenhall glacier for Juneau, and just a short city tour for Ketchikan.

I’m getting excited!

The puppies will be so fun! We booked the Yukon Expedition which also involves some husky puppies. We have a German Shepherd at home, so it’ll probably just make us miss her!

We booked a hike for mendenhall glacier for Juneau, and just a short city tour for Ketchikan.

I’m getting excited!

Oh! I wanted to do that one and I got vetoed. Lol.

I’m so ready for it to be here! Just 69 days left! (We’re counting down to the 26th, our travel day.)

I’m getting excited!
We are going on train excursion as well as whale watching with mendenhall glacier. We haven't planned anything in Ketchikan. Maybe the duck tour.

Hi all - a little late to the forum here. My husband and I are sailing on this cruise. We booked all our excursions and are so excited - booked dog sledding, seaplane over glaciers, catarmaran to glaciers, deadliest catch and train ride. Is anyone planning any group gatherings? This is our 13th Disney Cruise and we have met so many amazing Disney Fanatics along the way. Are there any Fish Extenders groups set up? Would love to participate in all. So much fun.

Hi all- so excited to join the group. It is our second sailing on Disney cruise and the first to Alaska. Co-asking, are there any Fish Extenders group here? Thank you!

Hi all- so excited to join the group. It is our second sailing on Disney cruise and the first to Alaska. Co-asking, are there any Fish Extenders group here? Thank you!
I'm looking for fish extender group as well. Have not received any response

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter