Alaska Totem Pole Design

lisaradz

Mouseketeer
I am new at this...I found a cute design that I would like to use for our luggage tags. I tried to attach it. Hopefully it worked. It says Alaska across the top and then has Mickey, Donald, Goofy as part of the totem pole. I want the same design, but I want to change the year from 2014 to 2018. I don't have photoshop. I would really appreciate some suggestions...is it possible to alter it in word? Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 5.42.08 PM.png

You could try putting the picture into Paint then editing by individual pixel (so block out the 4 then "re-write" as an 8) perhaps?

I've done that with presentations in PowerPoint if there is writing I don't want to appear in a slide graphic.

It's pretty basic but worth a try

Hi there,
I was looking for it in your Photobucket and I could not find it. Would you happen to still have it? I leave for Alaska Sep 3. A few weeks away!!

Hi
I checked my files and still have it
you will have to get more post here on the DIS to be able to PM (Private Message).I think it's 10 posts.
Once you have enough posts please send me your email via PM and I will send you the design.
Regards
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!