Alaska Trip Report-June 2018 (new itinerary)

I always enjoy your blog posts. You got some beautiful photos. The Denali one looks like a painting.

Love your report so far! Alaska was our first ABD, and we loved it, but I have to say the refreshed itinerary looks even better. Your pictures are amazing as always.

Enjoying your report so far! The itinerary looks different enough that I am sure I will definitely take this trip again in the not-to-distant future!

Welcome to the 30% Denali club!

Sayhello

Wow! We took a small boat cruise out of Juneau to see the glaciers in Alaska, but now I think we really need to go back and do a land tour that includes Denali. Your trip report and amazing photos are really selling this itinerary for me.

Loved your report and I always enjoy your pictures. I like the reworked itinerary, sounds like they actually managed to cut out some of the travel time compared to our trip. We definitely loved how active this trip was, and sounds like that's been boosted even a bit more. I can see how people were worn out at the end.

Agree 36 is too many, especially with the stops and starts this trip requires. We have 36 on our Iceland trip in a few weeks and I'm not too excited about that.

Agree 36 is too many, especially with the stops and starts this trip requires. We have 36 on our Iceland trip in a few weeks and I'm not too excited about that.

I am looking forward to hearing about your Iceland trip. We had that booked initially for this summer, but switched to Alaska after my girls enjoyed Wyoming so much last summer. Iceland is still on our "to go" list.

Hi- thank you for your wonderful posts and all your hard work detailing our fantastic week in Alaska!! We are back home, and we loved Alaska so much, we are taking your advice to book our next trip early. I was on this blog looking up information regarding Iceland for next summer and came across all your fantastic photos! They really are amazing!

Thank you for sharing your amazing girls with us, they are beautiful inside and out! My daughter hasn’t stopped crying since we came home because she misses all the great friends she made on this adventure!

Really enjoyed the trip report. Thanks so much for posting the links. Sounds like you guys had a great time and really bonded with the group. I wish ABD would reconsider the size # of its groups. I agree the under 30 is ideal.

You had Stephanie and Robyn! Yay! They are a great team. I will be reading this as I make my way back from Belize.

You had Stephanie and Robyn! Yay! They are a great team. I will be reading this as I make my way back from Belize.
Yes, they were great all around! I felt so bad that they had to manage such a large group, and Stephanie was in the middle of doing three tours without even a day off in between. Would love to hear about Belize... My husband is hoping to get dive certified this summer so we will have to look at future locations where he can maybe get in some diving.

Thanks for posting your thoughts on your Alaska adventure. It was very informative and gave me some tips for our own tour in August. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!