All About Bawb Podcast Next Week! Awesome!!!

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
I'm excited about next week's All About Bawb Show Podcast! I just cannot believe it's been a year....but an All About Bawb podcast is a great idea. I listen to old shows quite often so I still hear from Bob alot, but a new show will be awesome. Plus I was sad not to be able to attend the April 28th Dole Whip meet, so an All About Bob show will be a very nice thing. Thanks Team! :)

I haven't listened to the Podcast yet, so I'm very excited to see this news.

A special All About Bob Podcast sounds wonderful, I'm looking forward to it.

I can't wait for this too. :)

When we first booked the PC cruise, I said to DH "I can't wait for you to meet Bob". (they have the same sense of humor and same accents, LOL!) I was just saying recently how sad I was that he wont be there, although Im sure he will be in spirit. Having this show will be a nice reminder for us all. Thanks for putting it together guys. :grouphug:

oh goody!
i cant wait!!
i cant believe its been a year already!:guilty:

Yeah! Looking forward to it:goodvibes I started listening to the podcast only 4 months before Bob passed away and it will be great to honor his memory next week....

I haven't listened to the Podcast yet, so I'm very excited to see this news.

A special All About Bob Podcast sounds wonderful, I'm looking forward to it.

Snap :hug: Diana and the boys have been in my thoughts recently.

We will be there at the meet on the 28th, I can not wait to meet up with everyone. Next weeks show will be live in WDW for me. whoo hoo!!! My first podcast in the world in memory of Bawb.

Add me to the list of peeps looking forward to next week's show. Even though I wasn't a listener before Bob's passing, I feel like I know him. I can't imagine everybody's loss. He was truly one of a kind.

:banana:I to am really looking forward to this. Cant believe its been a year already. I know the team will do a great job with it. Thanks for doing this!!

A podcast not to be missed indeed! But one that will choke me up & make me cry. :hug:

I started listening right around the time that Bob died. He was quite a character, and I still listen to old podcasts from time to time to get my Bob fix!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter