All About the FOOD!!!! An Aug 2018 PTR *8/15 update with Day 8/9 plans*

Getting so close! :hourglass We are under 2 weeks now, hoping to start packing this weekend. And I need to get some cleaning done.

Day 6 starts with rope drop at DHS, so a super early morning with 7 am EMH. We still aren't sure if we will be taking the bus or calling an Uber this morning. We want to get there before 6 so we can beat most of the crowds.
2017-08-27 07.03.59.jpg

First up will be TSL: SDD and AS2 once each before getting 1 or 2 rides on TSM. FP+ at Aero and TOT
2017-08-27 07.13.32.jpg
2017-08-27 08.36.46.jpg
STUDIO_ROCKNRCOASTERRIDE_20170827_8089873148.jpeg
:rotfl:

We are hoping to make it to the 10:30 am show of Frozen Sing-Along before our FP+ at SDD. If the lines aren't too long, we might play some more carnival games at TSM. Lunch will probably be at PizzeRizzo. We might hang out and do a few more rides, ST, Muppets, etc, depending on the wait times.

Then we will head to MK for the rest of the night. There are late EMH, so it'll be a long day. Hopefully we'll be able to get quite a few additional FP+ while at MK. We usually have pretty decent luck with it, DH does a lot of refreshing to find good choices :thumbsup2
2017-08-27 21.50.54.jpg 2017-08-27 21.53.59.jpg
I just love watching HEA! The castle looks so cool all lit up :lovestruc
MK_SPACEMOUNTAINB_20170827_8090116340.jpeg
MK_SPLASH_20170827_8090196102.jpeg
We're dorks, but we have fun! :rotfl2:

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll get to see the Guardians of the Galaxy live mix at Epcot, since it ends Aug 19, and we will be in Epcot the morning of the 18th. We will have to leave before the 1:30 show, to get to our 2:00 BOG ADR. DH wanted to rearrange the schedule, but I don't think it will work. Unless we go to Epcot for a little bit in between AK and DHS on day 1, maybe.... But I told him I didn't want to give up our 9am FOP FP+ on day 1, or our lunch BOG ADRs on day 2 and 3 just to see this show, which we could probably find on youtube...

10 days to go!!! Actually we will be at MCO in 9 days, but at Disney next Friday!!!! :dancer:

Day 7 is, surprisingly enough, going to be a shorter day (yay sleep! LOL). Rope drop 9am AK.
FP+ are for Kali, Everest, and FOP

Lunch at Satu'li and FOTLK will pretty much round out the morning/early afternoon before we head to
EPCOT

Hoping to watch some of the shows around World Showcase and then we will probably get a last ride on Soarin' at the end of the night.

Goodness, times flies! We fly down tomorrow!!! Friday morning we will be at Disney!!!
Guess I better finish this PTR real quick :rotfl2:

Day 8, our final park day, will start with EMH at MK! We will rope drop 7DMT and PP before going over to Space, where we normally have good luck getting a couple rides in before the lines get long. FP+ are for PP, 7DMT, and Space. We will try to do some of the "smaller" rides this day too, like Barnstormer, buzz, etc.
Late afternoon we will head to DHS, where we plan on staying through the evening EMH. Goal is to hit whatever we can get FP+ for and hopefully spend some time in TSL.

Day 9 we will pack up, check our bags and head over to DS, where we will hang out for a while. Our ME reservation time is 3:25pm, so we will have time to use our last couple QS meal credits before we have to head to the airport. DH wants to try the Polite Pig, since we haven't eaten there before and it looks like a pretty good value for the QSDP. Flight back home is at 6:25pm.

Thank you, everyone for following along as I shared our plans! I will plan on doing a TR when we get back, hopefully it'll go better than last years TR :rotfl:

Safe travels and have a magical trip! Maybe we will see each other to say hello. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter