All booked and payed for... whats next?

eleda72

Mouseketeer
Hello!
Yesterday we payed the rest for our November trip (YAY) and now we have 32 days until we are "home"
I really need SOMETHING to help me cope until we are there...
We got ALMOST all the FP we wanted... so thats okey and I think almost all our ADR`s ar okey also.
Just need to put all this in some binder or something like that, any suggestions for printable planning?

I thought I would write down all our travel info (flights, hotels etc) and resort info (POP)
We have the DP so that one is also checked.
Just need to find some great QS places to eat and what SNACKS who should be on my LIST.

We also have tickets to the Christmas Party, November 8 so that one is also checked.

We are going ALL THE WAY.. with MATCHING T SHIRTS this year... and I have ordered one from Etsy.
Now I have to order the rest.
So.. I have NOT found one for our AK day...

I have a cute Mickey one with Norwegian glasses for our EPCOT day.

We are making a "Cool" T- Shirt for DH`s 50 birthday (also with Mickey and some fun words like "Cool", "LOL" (He LOVES to think he is young a cool.. so any other suggestions for words I can put on his shirt would be great) I will have a matching T shirt, but I am not sure what words I should put on mine yet?

I am thinking of a Christmas/Pirate one for one of our MK days (not sure it it is okey to post pictures here?)

DH LOVED DONALD so I have a Donald with crutches (even though it is me who has churches these days) and one for me with DAISY taking a picture (I am always the one taking pictures)

So, I will need one for the Christmas Party and one for HS, any suggestions?

I am still on crutches so I might have to order a wheelchair (Any suggestions for "decorating" a wheelchair?

We would like to take a tour and see some of the resorts.. so I guess I will have to make a plan for this also?

And the Christmas Tree trail at Disney Springs.

Any other things I have forgotten?

Oh.. Yes.. I have started to look at some Disney Christmas Movies.
(Saw Nightmare before Christmas yesterday)

Any tips or suggestions is highly appreciated :)
Best from Adèle Marie in Norway

Keep going back to your FastPasses to see if ones you missed become available. Also keep checking park hours, I made plans for our party of 11 last Nov and Disney opened MK at 8 am instead of the original 9 am which screwed up our touring plans.

Bill From PA

Keep going back to your FastPasses to see if ones you missed become available. Also keep checking park hours, I made plans for our party of 11 last Nov and Disney opened MK at 8 am instead of the original 9 am which screwed up our touring plans.

Bill From PA
Thank you..Yes I will do that :)

I am avidly watching the weather forecast for packing for our November trip. Here I was thinking it would be cooler in November. Well, as of right now it's still hot as hades!!! (For me, anyways, I'm a northern Canada girl and to me, 70-80 is the perfect weather)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter