all booked up

DaddyDon

<font color=blue>My oldest daughter said i was a h
Fort willderness is all booked up mar 25-31 ,Has any one stayed at the koa fort summit or sherwood forest,Camp grounds,i know they wont be as nice as Disney,But my camper is begging me to take it on the road, Well not my camper but me, lol . As my DW would say i have camping on the brain.Cant even go shopping without saying hey that would be great for camping! Any help on the camp grounds would be nice.:D

I also ways enjoyed staying at KOA. Never had a complaint or problem. Have fun ! Keep calling Disney though, you never know when they have a cancelation. I even showed up at the maingate, as I couldn't get a ressie, and they told me to come back at 3:00PM, and they could check me in. We had a 28 ft. RV on that trip.

I agree with DVCDave. Keep calling Disney to check. You can also call FW directly. We have gotten campsites for people coming in from S. Florida to see us at the last minute. There are always open sites!

We like Tropical Palms a lot.

We absolutely love Secret Lakes on 192 West. A beautiful facility!!!

My folks are going Feb 11-15, and Disney says it's 100% booked for RVs on the 11th. They can't get in until the 12th! I keep reading where the parks are empty? Do you really recommend calling FW direct? I keep telling my Dad to call everyday hoping for a cancellation. Help!

Keep calling--once it was all booked for an Easter week, and I finally got us in by calling every Saturday morning. It's close enough now, I'd call daily, something might open up.

I wouldnt give up on FW yet. Keep checking you probably get a cancelation. Remember there is a 5 day cancellation policy. So the closer it gets the better your chances of getting a cancellation.

In addition, they did not want the trip insurance ($135) that was automatically billed. Last night my Dad called and told them to take that charge off. WDWTC said "one moment" 20 MINUTES LATER, and they never came back. Of course this is not a 1-800 call. He called back again, and they said it had been taken off... they just forgot to come back on the line and tell him! UGH! I have never had so much trouble with a ressie before.

Thanks all for your help and replies!!!! Thats what makes this Board so Special!!!!

Start calling about a week from the time you are leaving. Call every day around 4:30 that is when one of the CRO's told me the cancellation start showing on the computer.... and that is when the most cancellations are made. One week before arrival because people want their refund...

I will be their the week of 5-24 to 6-1 we cannot wait.....

I hope you get a site dont give up.....

A friend of mine is going to Disney in the first week of April. They called FW over a month ago and were told it was booked completely, not even a tent site left! Gee, I better call and make my Dec ressies PDQ :bounce:

Colleen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter