All Day Dining and OOP dinner?

Koh1977

DIS Veteran
Going in August for a day and got the all day dining deal. 2 kids - 6 and 2. My question is would it be worth paying OOP for the Dine With Shamu meal or the Sharks Underwater Grill? Can anyone give some info on either? We will be at Disney after SW and have an ADR at Coral Reef. How does it compare to Sharks?

Thanks!! :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi Koh1977 :wave2: ,

We have done Dine With Shamu and really enjoyed it. Click on the link in my signature for my trip report, and then skip over to page 6 beginning at post 82 for the DWS photos and write up. Its a great meal and the "show" is very informative.

That said......

If you only have one day to enjoy the park, and you already have the all day dining, I would skip DWS and take in all the shows and attractions at your leisure without having to devote time to Dine With Shamu. There are tons of great options with the all day dining and it means you will be able to cram more park time into your day. If you had two SeaWorld days available to you, then I would definitely say one day with all the day dining and one with Dine With Shamu. YMMV! :goodvibes

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina said:
Hi Koh1977 :wave2: ,

We have done Dine With Shamu and really enjoyed it. Click on the link in my signature for my trip report, and then skip over to page 6 beginning at post 82 for the DWS photos and write up. Its a great meal and the "show" is very informative.

That said......

If you only have one day to enjoy the park, and you already have the all day dining, I would skip DWS and take in all the shows and attractions at your leisure without having to devote time to Dine With Shamu. There are tons of great options with the all day dining and it means you will be able to cram more park time into your day. If you had two SeaWorld days available to you, then I would definitely say one day with all the day dining and one with Dine With Shamu. YMMV! :goodvibes

I agree. We have done Sharks and if your doing Corral Reef its safe to skip. The only difference is the type of fish in the tanks. Sharks is good for a nice sit down dinner if you ever want to try it in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter