All Day Dining at Sea World???

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
I have reviewed the onfo on their website. For those that did it. Did you find it to be a good deal? Quality of the food? Does extra side item mean dessert as a option?

For the kids it's a great price, for the adults not too sure about that:) last time we went we just share a plate, we did a universal meal deal last time but since my DH doesn't eat much we shared a band and went though 3 times.

I've never done the Sea World meal deal but for me it seems like $29.95 for adults is not expensive if you actually stay at the park all day and eat like 3 times.Now the problem with that is that if you just eat an entree and a dessert you're not likely to be hungry again for a long time.I don't know if you know how big the meals and especially the desserts are at the Busch parks,but they're huge and you leave stuffed not wanting to eat for at least 6 hours.So for me it would be a good deal if you are a very good eater,I think I'm a good eater but there's no way I can eat an entree,side and a dessert at the restaurants more than twice in a day.Now one question I have about the meal deal,if you're just thirsty can you just go through the line and get a soda,or a soda and a dessert or do you have to get an entree,side,dessert and soda every time.If you can just hop in the line for a few sodas twice a day it would be a good deal,I know it's unlimited but if you're just thirsty not hungry you're not going to get an entree that you won't eat,will they just let you get a drink or dessert.

The meal deal was a good thing for us when we went in June. We ate 2 full meals in the park So if you figure $15 a meal without the plan if you bought an entree, drink, and dessert or side each time you have already paid for the meal deal. Add in drinks whenever you want one all day and night( hot the day we were there so I probably got 5 waters) which are $2.75 in the park and it was well worth it. . When I went in for water I also would pick up a dish of watermelon or strawberries to eat on the way or in the next show etc.

I do not advise sharing a band like someone did, because it is against the rules and if they catch you they can take away the band you did buy . My husband eats very little in the parks so he bought his own meal and drinks when we went through the line. Once when I went in for a drink, I told the cashier I was getting one of the drinks for my husband who wasn't on the plan so I needed to pay for that, she waved me on, though.

OK,so you can get just a drink or a drink and a dessert anytime you want without getting an entree.Like that it's a good deal with what beverages cost and as hot as it is.Two full meals and several drinks and fruits or desserts throughout the day would be over $30 for sure.

what kind of food do you get for this deal? is it just brugers or can you also get pizza, salads or something like chicken nuggets?

what kind of food do you get for this deal? is it just brugers or can you also get pizza, salads or something like chicken nuggets?

It isn't just burgers. There are 6 restaurants that are in the plan with wide variety of foods. You can get BBQ chicken and ribs, fajitas, huge deli type sandwiches, a variety of salads, stir fry meals, chicken fingers, etc. You can get burgers at a couple of the places but too many other things to choose from even in those restaurants. The pizza place is one of the restaurants too, but the review is not so good on the pizza since they moved it down to the old Smokey Creek location.

wow, that sounds good. are the lines long to get the all day dine wristband?

We got the card at customer service when we first got to the park, then got the band at fist place we stopped to eat. I think you can just wait and buy it at the first place you eat, though.
Lines can be long in the restaurants and people tend to be really slow deciding what they want to eat when they go through the lines. There really isn't a way to get around them. Drinks are usually at the end so not sure if you can just walk around people getting food. We didn't . Until..... at one place with only 3 people in front of me they were having trouble deciding on everything then everything stopped when it came to drinks. They kept taking sips and saying it was awful. Finally I just told the girl serving the drinks and taking the money I had what I wanted and would like to eat it while it was still warm... showed her my band and walked out.

There is a kids plan for 3 to 9 yr olds--are you allowed to share your entree with your two or under toddler? I wouldn't go through the line a second time to get him his own, but many times when we dine out I'll share my entree with him. A regular sized kids meal is still way too much for him. (even during a growth spurt!)

There is a kids plan for 3 to 9 yr olds--are you allowed to share your entree with your two or under toddler? I wouldn't go through the line a second time to get him his own, but many times when we dine out I'll share my entree with him. A regular sized kids meal is still way too much for him. (even during a growth spurt!)

No problem with that.

Another idea for families would be not to get the kids the all day meal or the kids meal and then have them share a meal to save money. For example if they like fajitas, you get 4 or 5 tortillas and lots of meat and stuff to put on them . It would easily be enough for a couple 8 year olds and delious, I might add. The deli sandwiches are huge too and could be cut in half.

The Meal Deal actually saved us some money. We were constantly getting a bottled water or cup of soda. August in Orlando is HOT!

The meal deal was great for us in June. Whenever we got too hot, thirsty or needed a break, we would pop into whatever was close by and grab a bottle of water (and usually one to go) and a small snack. I think we ate our $$$ in straawberries! During a brief afternoon rain we relaxed inside with our snacks.

We also had at least two meals at the park---and we were there from opening to close.

I think I'll do that in November, too!

Is it right that I can go to every restaurant that offers all day dining to start the deal with the first meal I buy?

It look slike you can buy the all day dining deal online as well....

I am on the fence about this. We will be there our first day in Orlando. Renting a car at MCO and heading to SW immediately then off to Disney....

The deal is amazing. Where other plans at other parks make you buy drinks seperately, this plan is worth its price in just the drinks. I do not recommend sharing a band, but if you insist on it, it breaks the cost down considerably as well. If the park is open later in the day, say til 10, the price goes down after 5. You can get a dessert instead of a side item every time, or just a dessert. Doesn't matter. The food is different at each restaurant from pizza to ribs to burgers and fries...whatever, they have it.

and it isn't against the rules to share with the kids without purchasing the kids meal? We have 5..a 12 , 7 and 5 year old..the 7 and 5 year old could easily share..

so I am trying to get this straight..I could purchase the meal deal for my hubby, daughter and myself...get what we need..then go back in and get more and give it to my other two? That doesn't seem right..??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts