All Day Dining Discounts

momof2n2

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if any discounts exist on all day dining? We are purchasing the three parks for one price tickets @ $149 - so that is already a pretty good price. But I'm wondering if there are any all day dining deals that I might be missing. Such as buy one get one free or buy a day get one half-price, or something like that.

I don't know the specifics of your trip but you might be able to get a better deal if you go through the SeaWorld vacation package (even if you don't need a hotel room). You can get the All Day Dining for free.

For example, you can get a room for 2 kids and 2 adults at La Quinta for one night with a 14 day pass for SeaWorld and Busch Gardens with free dining at each park for each person for $699. I don't see a spot where you can add Aquatica through the website but if you call they may be able to add it.

Plus you would get access to: 10% off dining at SeaWorld and Aquatica and 10% off merchandise purchases of $50 or more at SeaWorld and Aquatica among other SeaWorld perks.

I'd say it's worth a shot to look at and play around with some numbers just to see if you could make it work for your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter