All day dining @ Seaworld

callieriggs

Earning My Ears
Hi, we are going to be at Seaworld the week of Thanksgiving. We were thinking of buying the all day dining and we are wondering if it is worth it. Has anyone bought into it? I also heard you can even get breakfast but didn't know if that was true. Thanks for the help!!!

Cathy

There is a post not to far down from this from someone raving about the all day dining. For me what sold it was the ability to walk in any time and just grab a soda (I'm a diet soda fiend).

But I keep reading that there is a restaurant available for breakfast starting at 8:45a (I've read Voyagers and Seafire Inn so not sure which or if they swap depending on crowd levels)... or maybe they don't offer breakfast during the low crowd season, I actually emailed them about that and will post here what I find out.

But regardless, considering we'll be going all day, I think $26 (AP cost) is more than reasonable for breakfast, lunch and dinner in a park. And I've read where they have a wide selection plus lots of fruit and dessert options. The one thing I noticed on their menus on the website is that there are some food exclusions to the All Day Dining (for instance, The baby back rib platter at Voyagers is excluded). So if you have your heart set on ordering anything off the menu, might want to check out their online menus.

I thought the food was good. We got the pass free with our Seaworld package, but I can tell you we had a full breakfast in Voyagers, pizza for lunch at the pizza place, Voyager's for dinner, and many many snack visits for fruit, fries and drinks. I definitely thought we ate more than it cost. Plus, it was hot when we went, and having to not carry a water bottle and jump in a restaurant to just get that was great. My kids got to eat as much as they wanted. We went to the wrap place near Shamu Stadium and had a snack to eat while waiting for Shamu Rocks.

If you are paying full price for it, look at the menu prices online. If you are a big eater and don't mind going to the restaurants that are included in the plan (some are not, and some food is not), it is not a bad deal. The food is good food for park food, and the servings are large.

We had it when we were there last week and I was glad we had it. We had breakfast at Voyagers, several snacks that made a light lunch then dinner at the Pizza Buffett (Terrance Garden I think). It was especially valuable for me because the child price is just $14.99. And I had a toddler that was no charge, but I could easily get him filled with this plan.

We were thinking about doing it, too, but we are staying in the Springhill Suites, so we already have free breakfast. And we are going in mid-January, so I am assuming the park hours will be truncated, which means we might not even be there for dinnertime or we would be forced to have an early dinner. For us it might not end up being the best deal.

I think all day dining is great deal. We stay at the hotel that offer free breakfast and did not get breakfast on our Sea World day because there was a huge group that ate like pigs at the breakfast buffet. My son got push out way way by older adult when the brought out fresh food. I said something too the woman. My son looking forward to mickey waffles that day too. I made up for that let eat any thing want off dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter