All Day Dining?

It's a great deal, typically we don't buy meal plans at parks but the Seaworld one is amazing. It is such good value.
They have so much packaged stuff too, we get some every hour and put it in our backpack (we take a little foldup cooler bag) and put the strawberry cups in there along with yoghurts etc
That way you have snacks available for the kids all day long. Because we don't eat desert with our meal, we get those instead and keep them for snacks later on.

BTW, drinks are unlimited. You do not have to wait an hour. This includes icees and coffee drinks at the coffee stand near voyagers.

Also, they no longer have straws at SW, but they did give us paper straws at the coffee place. If you are going to be keeping your drink around for a while, I suggest pulling the straw out of the liquid. Mine got floppy after a while.

The once an hour is actually 60 minutes from the last time you used it - so just be aware of that.

Did not know the drinks were unlimited - I often used the credit to just get a bottle of water and some fruit since I was using the allotment for that hour

Hi,

I have read contradictory comments about drinks and "all the day package". Could anyone confirm us if drinks are unlimited or if you need to wait 1 hour between drinks-only?

Besides, I remember that someone commeted that "all the day package" is not valid for stands or carts in the park, isn't it?

Kind regards.

Go to the top thread the pics of the menus are on there..
We always pour the kids drinks into there water bottles.

Hi,

I have read contradictory comments about drinks and "all the day package". Could anyone confirm us if drinks are unlimited or if you need to wait 1 hour between drinks-only?

Besides, I remember that someone commeted that "all the day package" is not valid for stands or carts in the park, isn't it?

Kind regards.

Drinks are unlimited. You can get them as often as you like.

Most snack carts are excluded from the plan. The only stand we have been able to use our all day dining entitlements at has been the Nathan's (?) Hot Dog stand neat the sky tower.

Drinks are unlimited. You can get them as often as you like.

Most snack carts are excluded from the plan. The only stand we have been able to use our all day dining entitlements at has been the Nathan's (?) Hot Dog stand neat the sky tower.

I have read advice to get drinks from snack carts as to avoid the lines in the QS places. Can u get drinks/icees from snack carts with the all day plan?

I have read advice to get drinks from snack carts as to avoid the lines in the QS places. Can u get drinks/icees from snack carts with the all day plan?

Mostly you can, just ask. We were even able to get chips with our drinks at some places.

I asked about the unlimited drinks last week and was told you are limited to 50 drinks a day.

Sorry if I come back with this question but I read inconsistent answers about it.

Is it confirmed that with all dining package in sea world you can get drinks from street carts?

If it was correct, is it confirmed that these drinks “acquisitions” are not included within the one hour gap between meals?

Thank you!

Sorry if I come back with this question but I read inconsistent answers about it.

Is it confirmed that with all dining package in sea world you can get drinks from street carts?

If it was correct, is it confirmed that these drinks “acquisitions” are not included within the one hour gap between meals?

Thank you!
Yes I got water and sodas from the freestyle machines all day. I always pour my coke in the water bottle. At aquatica I got turkey legs from the street cart

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!