All four park entrances receiving improvements..

These projects are all in process and have been known about for a while. I'd be interested what is in store for the other parks that isn't currently in process, but there is no mention, just inference. Kind of a space filling article in my opinion.

These projects are all in process and have been known about for a while. I'd be interested what is in store for the other parks that isn't currently in process, but there is no mention, just inference. Kind of a space filling article in my opinion.
It’s basically to make the security areas all permanent rather than tents.

I think a lot of times that site will post items for those who may not be up to speed as some of us may be. We may be aware of things previously announced, but many are not.

Which is definitely necessary because right now it’s way too easy to enter the parks without going through a metal detector
It's seems fairly useless to have them if you can easily just avoid it. I keep waiting for them to fix that and they still haven't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter