All Loops Open?

marx

DVC Home: AKV
I have a reservation beginning next week in a full hookup site, but might change the reservation to a preferred or premium. Before doing so, I was just wondering if the campground was fully open or are some loops closed?

Not all loops are open. I have read that the only full hookup loop that is open is 2100. Of course that could change at any time.

I saw a video from a couple with a youtube channel (RoadTrippin) and they went through all 3 of the preferred loops. 100 was most crowded, 200 and 300 each only had a few occupied sites at the time they rode through. They also rode through some of the other loops but I didn't have time to watch the whole video, work got in the way.

I've been looking at site pics and decided to change from the full hookup to premium. I called and was told that 3 of the premium loops are currently open: 500, 700 & 1100.

I've been looking at site pics and decided to change from the full hookup to premium. I called and was told that 3 of the premium loops are currently open: 500, 700 & 1100.
Which did you get? We're kind of partial to the P-Meadows loop due to proximity to Meadows Trading Post, Pool, and Chip & Dales. Which ever you selected, you'll be happy just to be there! Just remember to bring lots of 💰!

Which did you get? We're kind of partial to the P-Meadows loop due to proximity to Meadows Trading Post, Pool, and Chip & Dales. Which ever you selected, you'll be happy just to be there! Just remember to bring lots of 💰!
We don't check in until next Sunday. Our last stay in Fort Wilderness was in a cabin 20 years ago - this time we're renting a trailer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!