New menu names at Galaxy's Edge Docking Bay 7 Food/Cargo **Now a hybrid menu 10/30 #53**

I guess it was too much effort for people to decipher what things were despite the actual description of the items being on the menu.

Perhaps it was an issue for non-English speakers or just under-educated English speakers to figure out.

Let the dumbing down begin. Even my wife who is star wars clueless said don’t you just look below as usual just like a lot of restaurants who have different names for ethnic foods you might not know but then you read below. You read below.
Not hard.

I sure hope this will be the extent of the dumbing down. I just love how the cast members stay in character. When we were there I asked a cast member to direct me to the exit. He asked me if I wanted to go “off world”. We had a great conversation about how much we enjoyed his planet. That would not have happened if he just pointed to the exit.

Please stop dumbing this down Disney!

Sad typical Disney thinking these days. Hmm place is underperforming. Instead of listening to the customers and making the place more like Star Wars lets dumb down the menu. The customers will never notice.

This is very disappointing. Sure it's just some quick service menu items (for now), but it breaks the immersion (even if it's only a little bit), and who's to say they'll stop there. It's a clear indication that Disney management thinks that removing theming is not only okay, but that it was the solution to some perceived problem. It's really unfortunate because with all the the never-ending arguing about Galaxy's Edge going on in another thread, the one thing everyone seemed to agree on was that Galaxy's Edge needs *more* of the immersive theming, not less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter