All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 26th 2014

CMs testing one of the Sorcerer Key Cards

IMG_0726ed-2ed-XL.jpg

Lucky you! Congratulations!!! Details, details please!
Well, she was born on July 14th and I was in the birthing room during delivery! It was an amazing and unforgettable experience. My DD texts me often. :)
They only live 25 minutes away and so I am getting to see all the subtle changes as she gets older. It has been strange to be getting my daily radiation treatments during this joyful and exciting time, but holding that sweet little baby is the best medicine!

Well, she was born on July 14th and I was in the birthing room during delivery! It was an amazing and unforgettable experience. My DD texts me often. :)
They only live 25 minutes away and so I am getting to see all the subtle changes as she gets older. It has been strange to be getting my daily radiation treatments during this joyful and exciting time, but holding that sweet little baby is the best medicine!
I was blessed to be at the births of eight of my ten grandchildren and well as a few others (kind of a fill-in "mom" when the birthmother's mom couldn't be there). It is absolutely amazing and unforgettable as you said. And watching a grandchild grow and develop is totally different as a grandma than as a parent. It is much more fun! I am glad God has given you the joy of a grandchild during this hard time with your health. Babies are great medicine. :)

What a great way to recover! Babies are such a blessing!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter