"All of My Credits," Somehow not the First VMK Screenplay!

Cardinal

Sufferin' Succotash!
Here's a short thing I threw together. It's a parody of a soap opera with a VMK theme. Please note that I do not really think that what is in this story is real. This is supposed to be taken lightly. If everyone likes this I might make another, longer one :) . The things in parenthesis are stage directions, they are not meant to be read aloud (although some people do, and it ruins the play). Oh, and the song at the end is an excerpt from the West Side Story song "Somewhere."

Here's Episode 1 of "All of My Credits":
(The “All of My Credits” theme song and title sequence plays, and then fades out. The picture fades back in to reveal Fin, Lion, and Lily sitting at a large table in a house. Papers, calculators, and piles of credits are on the table. There is a knock on the house’s front door.)

Lion: It’s the tax collector. We can’t afford to pay our bills this month, and we can’t afford to have our house repossessed.
(Lion puts his hand on Fin’s)
Lion: There’s only one thing to do. We have to sell our Café.
(Fin jumps up and runs to stage right. She is staring out a window. Camera focuses on Fin. Outside the window, we can clearly see a tree with a cardinal perched on its lowest branch.)
Fin: Lion… (She turns to him) We can’t! Say it isn’t so! (She begins to cry)
(The tax collector pounds on the door)
Lily (soothingly): Fin, we have to. It’ll be alright. We’ll get more credits for a new café…
(The door bursts open. The tax collector has ripped it off its hinges with a battering ram. )
Fin (yelling): No! Don’t repossess our inventories! Please, there must be another way!
Tax collector: There is.
(The tax collector takes out a red button that says “BAN” on it and pushes it. Fin’s body starts to get fuzzy, and then she slowly fades away)
Lion and Lily, in unison (screaming): Fin!
Tax collector: Unfortunately, banning Fin was not enough to cover your debts.
(Once again, the tax collector pushes the button. A giant white glove appears over Lily’s head, and squashes her. Nothing remains of Lily except for a few pixels, and Lion picks them up. He holds them up to the sky. Camera goes to an aerial view of the room. )
Lion (screaming): Lily!
(The lights dim, the camera focuses on Lion, and the pixels fade away. There is a short pause.)

(All of the lights go off except for a spotlight left on Lion. The melancholy “All of My Credits” theme plays, and the spotlight goes out- leaving the room in pitch black darkness. The show goes to a commercial break.)

(The show fades back in and the “All of My Credits” theme plays as an overture. Fin and Lily are found in a strange place- a reminiscent of the part in SSE when riders go into a globe and look at what is supposed to be streams of videos and IMs. There are also a bunch of other people in the room, mainly criminals who have been banned for criminal activities.)
Lily (calling over to Fin): Fin!
Fin: Lily!
Lily: What’s going to happen to us? Where are we?
Fin: We’re in the main circuit board. I think they keep all of the banned people here until…
(Fin starts to cry, and points at a criminal. His pixels are flying away, one by one, into nothingness. Another shimmers, starts to fade, and then disappears in a flash of light.)
Lily: You mean… we’re pending for deletion? Who would do such a thing!?!
(Lights and streams of data come together to form what many VMK players would recognize as Yavn. He grins ear to ear with a maniacal look in his virtual eyes.)
Yavn (in a strong, thunderous voice): Aaaah, Lily. How nice of you to join us. Looks like someone couldn’t pay her taxes! You shall surely pay for this!
Lily: No! Please no!
Fin: Yavn, don’t!
Yavn: You know about your other friends, right?
(VMK_Penguin appears, suspended in mid-air.)
Penguin: Huh? Huh! I’m alive!
Yavn: Mr. Penguin called me a tyrant.
(Penguin screams and pixelates into nothingness. VMK_Flight appears.)
Flight: Patchy! Adio! Cardinal! HELP!
Yavn: Mr. Flight liked to goof off too much.
(Yavn claps and a bolt of lightning strikes Flight, and he explodes into a million little pixels. VMK_Bambi appears.)
Bambi: Where am I?
Yavn: Bambi gave bad Customer Service.
Fin: We didn’t really like her anyway.
Yavn: Yeah, neither did I.
(Electricity sparks around Bambi, and in a flash of light she disappears. Lion appears.)
Lily: Lion?!? LION!
Yavn: Yes, Mr. Lion wanted me to set you free. Did you honestly think I would ever unban anyone? Do you think we look at those unban appeals anyway?
Lion: Lily… Fin…
(Aengus suddenly appears and starts rapping)
Aengus: Sorry ladies, but I’m taken.
(Aengus disappears)
Fin: Lion… I am so sorry.
(Fin kisses Lion. It is a long, mushy kiss.)
Lion and Fin (singing): There’s a place for us,
A time and place for us,
Hold my hand and we’re halfway there,
Hold my hand and I’ll take you there,
Somehow,
Someday,
Somewhere…
(They de-materialize into binary code and the numbers float off. The lights black out and the credits roll. The melancholy “All of My Credits” theme plays.)

END

The Aengus rapping part was kinda random, but I loved the whole story! Although I cant imagine Phinny kissing Lion:rotfl: Lily is more likely to do that

The Aengus rapping part was kinda random.

LOL, seriously I was like laughing so hard when aengus started saying " Sorry Ladies But Im Taken " TOTTALY random, and also when Fin and Lion started singing! But nice story can't wait for more.

-Subject:teacher:

OMG I really want the next Episode it is So Cool! Thinking about writing my own VMK Screenplay too

Well, you might have to change the title of your thread, because this isn't the first VMK screenplay, though it is the first to be posted on Dis. Nice work!

Well, you might have to change the title of your thread, because this isn't the first VMK screenplay, though it is the first to be posted on Dis. Nice work!

This is not the first VMK screenplay? :lmao:

Sorry for bringing up an old thread, I just found that it was moved to the Creations board :rotfl:

Omg I was so exited that you had posted thinking that you posted another Episode and..

OK..

Could you please post one more Episode?

lol maybe we should record on vmk with like a hyper cam and then use skype or something to record it and post it on youtube or something @_@
That would be awesome :p
too bad the hosts wouldn't do it though...
Then maybe someone could use flash for the other effects

wow... i totally missed this... and i am mentioned in this... odd...

and i have to say... the stories are pretty random ....

Oh Cardinal could you please post another part. Your so LAVA.

Mom if your reading this Jk.

(Aengus suddenly appears and starts rapping)
Aengus: Sorry ladies, but I’m taken.
(Aengus disappears)

Oh my gosh! That's laugh out loud funny! :lmao: :rotfl:

Just totally well written, and funny. I "glove" the part about Aengus, and I "glove" how you snuck yourself into the script.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter