• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All of WDW on DVD???

LittleMissMagic

Victoria on Vacation
Has anyone purchased All of WDW on DVD from celebratethemouse.com? I saw an advertisement on the DISboards, and I was curious and clicked, then it said that there was a one-day sale, marking the $100 16-disk collection to only $15.

The DVD looks really cool, and I was considering ordering it as an early birthday present to myself, but I don't know... does this seem too good to be true? Do you think it's a scam? They have other DVDs available that aren't on sale, but there are so many other promos, I just don't know...

Here's the link: Celebrate The Mouse. *ONE DAY SALE!* All Of Disney World On DVD For $15!

Tell me what you think!

(I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this question)

The price never changes - there is always some kind of discount or sale, and the price more or less remains the same. i purchased this about a year ago, for the same price.

As for the content - its is exactly as described, but do bear in mind thatt his literally is someone walking around and riding rides and videoing as they do it. It is not a professional production.

Very like the ones you can access on You Tube, but longer.

The are ok i suppose. I have only watched bits of them once, and prefer the ones on You Tube personally.

The price never changes - there is always some kind of discount or sale, and the price more or less remains the same. i purchased this about a year ago, for the same price.

As for the content - its is exactly as described, but do bear in mind thatt his literally is someone walking around and riding rides and videoing as they do it. It is not a professional production.

Very like the ones you can access on You Tube, but longer.

The are ok i suppose. I have only watched bits of them once, and prefer the ones on You Tube personally.

Oh, wow. Thank you. I was expecting a professional-quality video. Now the price makes more sense.

I'm going to move this over to the theme parks community board, since it's not really a trip planning thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter