To go or not to go?

• Definitely Go

• Maybe go if you really want something to see

• NO...don't go at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

2bemarried

<font color=FF66CC>Hello...I'm a person...not a bu
Hi all,
My fiance and I are trying to determine whether or not to book the Cirque Du Soleil show. I would like see everyone's opinion...whether it's good or bad. Thanks !

Definitely Go!!!
Cirque du Soleil was one of the best things me and DH did on our trip! (It´s worth every penny):p

Definitely go! It's a not to be missed treat and worth the $!

I took my sister (age 45) and my mother (age 72) to see it two years ago....and they still talk about it.

There is entertainment in the Cirque show for everyone, and the music is not to be missed.

Spend the money, find your seat, and prepare yourself to be amazed...

(If you're ever in Las Vegas, do not pass up an opportunity to see Cirque's show 'O' at The Bellagio.)

Go! We gave our tickets for sept 2001 to my BIL & SIL who live in Florida when we cancelled our trip. We got to go ourselves this year, and I FINALLY had something to talk to my BIL about at Christmas! We don't have much in common, but this show amazed & delighted us both :)

It's expensive, but well worth it.

My DH doesn't like alot, but he enjoyed it.

DD16 LOVED it and would go see it every trip.

DS10 said it was OK, but still talks about it alot;)

I didn't decide to go until about 3 weeks before the trip--it was a surprise for my DD--and our seats were about 5 rows from the top, but we could see everything perfectly. So, if money is an issue, get the cheaper seats.

We also got an AP discount-I'm not sure if they still have that.

Go and have a fabulous time!

Don't miss it..it's amazing!!
I have seen it twice already and you wouldn't have to twist my arm for me to go a third time!!:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter