• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All PS's made!! Missing anything?

plutosgirl

DIS Veteran
I'm so excited for our trip (there are 8 of us...our family and my cousin's family). Today we made our final Priority Seating arrangement. We've actually been making them each day as the 90 day window opens up! (how sad is that LOL!!)

We're doing the following

5/7 - Crystal Palace Brunch with Pooh
5/9 - Ohana's for Mother's Day (is it as good as I've read?)
5/10 - HoopDee Doo (is it worth the $$..I hope so!)
5/11 - Chef Mickey's for Dinner
5/12 - Hollywood & Vine/Fantasmic Package (this one they couldn't seat 8 people together...does that sound right?)

Are there any other places that we just "need" to eat at? We are there for 10 days so we still have days open. I can't wait!! Thanks.

Heres my opinion, FWIW...

Ohana, yes its as good as youve heard

HDD, yes definitely worth the $$$

H&V, Ive never eaten there but I know lots of times when we have made PSs for large groups we have been told we cant be seated together, but when we arrive, they usually do accomodate us at 1 table. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter