All signed up for AK moonlight magic -- who else is attending?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
Not sure if the clock on my computer was off but the count down on the Moonlight magic page said there was 2 minutes + left, I refreshed the page and poof there was the sign up info a couple minutes before 9:00am. Went though the steps to sign up, no problem at all and I received our confirmation for 4/17. We are so very excited to attend the event. We feel fortunate that it actually aligned with a vacation that we have had planned for 2 years.

Not sure if the clock on my computer was off but the count down on the Moonlight magic page said there was 2 minutes + left, I refreshed the page and poof there was the sign up info a couple minutes before 9:00am. Went though the steps to sign up, no problem at all and I received our confirmation for 4/17. We are so very excited to attend the event. We feel fortunate that it actually aligned with a vacation that we have had planned for 2 years.
Us too, no problems signing up for 5/16

We're set for 3/21. It was telling me my Member ID Number was invalid, so I changed it to email address and it worked (received confirmation email).

All set for 4/17 as well! First time we can make one of these--nice to have it in a week we already had booked! Last year we just missed an MK one by 2 days, and it was too costly (much higher airfare for 4 for the return trip) to extend our trip.

I have my reservation but I had an awful time. Probably because so busy. I would fill out one set of information and submit and then I would get something that said there was a problem. I refreshed and then that page was fine and had to do for each page. Happy to print my confirmation!!!:cloud9:

I would fill out one set of information and submit and then I would get something that said there was a problem.
sounds like the same problem as what happened with the MK sign up, you could get part way and then it would come up with a problem, but that went on all day. Never been so excited to print up a confirmation, now to guard it like gold!

I keep getting a message that either my member id or reservation number is wrong. I have double and triple checked and it's all right :crazy:

Started at 8:58, got right in and had some error messages- had to keep refreshing and finally got it to go. We are also going April 17. So happy it aligns with our trip. We missed September by a few days last year.

I keep getting a message that either my member id or reservation number is wrong. I have double and triple checked and it's all right :crazy:

I got the same, I assume it was because I booked the night of MM using my resale points and not my direct points. I called MS and they were able to book for me.

I got the same, I assume it was because I booked the night of MM using my resale points and not my direct points. I called MS and they were able to book for me.
Thanks, I'm on hold. I don't have any resale points so I'm not sure what is going on. My stay is sandwiched between two regular resort stays and I tried both those numbers as well and got the same message.

We're confirmed for 3/21. Had a few internal errors in the process but ultimately the link worked.

Typical Disney IT with some issues but managed to get registered for May 16.

Finally got booked for May 16th. Told my family we are gonna eat Mickey bars until we can no longer stand after nearly 2 hrs on hold to book it!

Booked for 5/16/18 as well!!.. So excited to see Pandora & the Tree of Life at night! Has anyone done one before? Wondering how crazy it is to "register" & get our bands, at the park, since we want to get there at 730 ...:love::dogdance:

I am trying to book for 5/16, but its telling me I have wrong reservation number of member number. Does the reservation have to be a DVC reservation? I couldn't find anything for the night of 5/16 but paid for a room at Pop Century instead. The details only says "Disney resort reservation" so I assumed a cash room would qualify. Anyone know if I'm wrong? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter