All Star Movie resort w/ECV

Zentra

Mouseketeer
After watching a few videos on YouTube about the renovated rooms at the All-Star Movie resort it seems like it might be a a tight fit with the murphy bed down to have an ECV in the room? I'm going November 23-Dec 3rd and since it seems like all the preferred rooms are either done or will be done by then i'm concerned. We will have 4 people in our party so will need that 2nd bed. Has anyone stayed in one of the renovated rooms there with an ECV? I also asked in the resort thread, but figured I'd ask here as well.

people have stayed at pop in the new rooms with ECV with the bed down you can try to do a search on this and see what comes up the room are the same size I think

It will be tight, but definitely do-able. Look for pics of POP Century, which is the same size and layout. I think the thread pinned near the top of this forum has some. Somebody has fit 2 or even 3 ECVs in one of the newly renovated POP rooms.

The new rooms with the table/bed do not have a lot of walking space with both beds open. You will need to close it to get the ECV in/out.

Enjoy your vacation!

ETA: PP posted same info while I was typing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter