All Star Movies Picture Thread

Where is the ping pong table located?? We are staying here in June and my kids are big ping pong players. This might be something fun to do in the afternoon when we are taking a break, or in the evening.

Thanks!

Thanks for all the wonderful photos:thumbsup2I visit every so often and change my screensavers at home and work. It gives me a nice break to relax and remember (and anticipate) all the happy times in ASMo and WDW:goodvibes

Jen, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! for starting up the All Star resort pictures threads. And to others who have posted their pictures.

Just found out last night that we are staying at Movies for my son's 8th grade class trip in June. I will add some photos when we return.

Jen, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! for starting up the All Star resort pictures threads. And to others who have posted their pictures.

Just found out last night that we are staying at Movies for my son's 8th grade class trip in June. I will add some photos when we return.

:thumbsup2

Where is the ping pong table located?? We are staying here in June and my kids are big ping pong players. This might be something fun to do in the afternoon when we are taking a break, or in the evening.

Thanks!

Near the main pool. I do believe you have to buy the balls out of a machine that looks like a gumball machine.

When we were at the ASMo in December, the balls and paddles were on the table. Granted, it's busy most of the time, but there were a couple times DS and DD got a game in; didn't cost a thing :thumbsup2

Some photos from my trip to ASMovies May 4 to 11th. I booked a preferred room and requested a top floor room in Dalmatians which we did get. Love having a fridge in the room.

P1050582.jpg

P1050574.jpg

P1050570.jpg

P1050559.jpg

P1050563.jpg

P1050564.jpg

P1050775.jpg

P1050778.jpg

P1050782.jpg

P1050787.jpg

P1050783.jpg

My DD brought a "classroom" stuffed bear. He goes on adventures with the kids in class and keeps a journal. We left him in the room because I did NOT want to loose him in the parks. We came back to the resort one day to find him watching "Pawn Stars".:rotfl:
P1050395.jpg

P1050396.jpg

Thanks!

When we were at the ASMo in December, the balls and paddles were on the table. Granted, it's busy most of the time, but there were a couple times DS and DD got a game in; didn't cost a thing :thumbsup2

Here's a picture of the ping pong table taken last week. As Jen said, it is near the main pool (in between the pool and the foodcourt)

Looks like the balls and paddles are in the bag.

P1110159.jpg

I'll be posting a bunch more pictures here once I get myself caught up on post trip activities.

Thanks for all the great pics, natebenma! I'll have to check out your TR since I enjoyed your Muggles one last year so much. :)

Great photos! Looks like a fun resort and I may be staying there for my next trip. These got me excited about the place!

Entrance/Bus Stop:

P1100800.jpg

P1110302.jpg

P1100798.jpg

P1100761.jpg

P1100836.jpg

Lobby:

P1110306.jpg

P1100528.jpg

P1100529.jpg

P1100526.jpg

P1100527.jpg

Arcade:

P1110303.jpg

P1100520.jpg

P1100518.jpg

P1100519.jpg

Gift Shop:

P1100513.jpg

P1100514.jpg

P1100516.jpg

World Premiere Food Court- Pictures in Next Post

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!