All Star Movies Picture Thread

Awesome pictures. We are planning on staying there in Feb '13. This makes me very excited. My kiddos are going to love it!

Main Pool (will post these soon)

Kids' Splash Area:

P1100773.jpg

P1100538-2.jpg

Laundry:

I didn't use the laundry room, so I don't have specific feedback about the cost or efficiency of the machines.

P1110295.jpg

P1110298.jpg

P1110299.jpg

P1110300.jpg

P1110296.jpg

P1110297.jpg

P1110301.jpg

Playground:

P1110670.jpg

P1110671.jpg

P1110672.jpg

Hi there, sorry if this has been answered, but can someone tell me if all the rooms have been refurbed at this point?

Hey everybody. I have a question we just booked a preferred room for the end of August. My daughters love toy story. Should I request to stay in the toy story section or is it better to see all the toy story things when you are in another building looking out your door and windows. Is it obstructed when you are actually in the section you enjoy the most? Hope this ? Makes sense. TIA

Sorry to have posted on the pic thread I meant to post in FAQ. Still getting used to my iPhone . Posted over there now. Thanks

Thank you soo much for the pics! I am leaving on Sept 14..I am hoping for toy story but I didnt pay for perferred! I will just take my chances! Thanks again now I am super excited!!

I've spent some time in the laundry over the years, and can vouch for the cleanliness, time efficient machines, and friendliness of everyone. I usually bring powder and dryer sheets from home because it does cost quite a bit...and such a waste of money when I can spend it elsewhere:lmao:. Flanking the wash room are locker rooms that are spot-on clean. When we have a late flight and have to check out of the room hours early, these are perfect for showering and dressing in after a swim and before the trip to the airport. in 2011 we got either a queen or king refurbed room in the Dalmations; we'll see what we get this trip and let you know. I'm not aware you are guaranteed a bed size but it doesn't hurt to request.

In one of the pictures there is a clock radio do the rooms come with a clock radio?

:wave2: Thank you.
We always leave a radio on low in our camper for white noise. Wasn't sure if we'd need to bring our own or not for this trip. Didn't want to assume that was the resort's radio

Loved the pictures--I have a couple of questions:
We have stayed in All-Star Sports, but it has been years--do the rooms at ASMo-have small refrigerators? I saw one in a picture-I also know you can go to the food court and get coffee, but do the rooms come with a coffee maker?

Thank you--We will be there in a few short weeks:cool1::cool1:

All rooms now have the small fridge, but none of the values have coffeemakers in the rooms (except the suites at ASMu and AoA)

I love this thread because ASMo is our favorite resort:yay:I regret not taking some pix in early December--they were obviously painting the Fantasia figures as the ballerina's face was totally white(probably primer)...then I noticed one of the wooden soldiers had a leg off at the knee??Battle wound maybe;)
As a follow up to my 12/3 post, we stayed in the Herbie section for the first time and had 2 double beds in the room.. At check in, we were offered a room in the Mighty Ducks section which was a favorite, but I was excited to have a new section and we knew we wouldn't be swimming much without DS and DD this trip. Herbie was a very quiet section and a short walk to the main building when we cut through the pool.
As far as "white noise", we bring a small sound machine with us because we're so used to it at home. Honestly, we don't notice any external noise with it :lmao:

saw the pic of the king sized bed? are these in only certain sections? I am booked preferred and the lady said the resort did not offer these? Clearly she was wrong but if I knew what section I could call back? thanks!

saw the pic of the king sized bed? are these in only certain sections? I am booked preferred and the lady said the resort did not offer these? Clearly she was wrong but if I knew what section I could call back? thanks!

You can add it as a request, but there are only a few and you might not get it. It can't actually be booked though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!