All Star Movies Picture Thread

Thank you so much for starting this thread! We're going in January and looking through all the pics makes it so much more real and exciting.

I've got to request a Toy Story room!

Hey....did you ask to see his driver's license??? :rotfl:

I think he had a fake ID......because I caught him doing this as well..

tooyoungtodrinkF.jpg

Thanks for sharing these pictures! We're headed to ASMo in 25 days and it's so nice to see everything updated and looking fresh!! Actually, these pictures make me want to go NOW!! :rotfl:

And i just love love love to see where Ferb 'pops up'!

Awesome, detailed pics! Thanks for these. Headed down on 11/26. I didn't see a mini fridge but thought I understood that with the refurb, those would now be included. Am I wrong or did I just not see one in the pics?

Awesome, detailed pics! Thanks for these. Headed down on 11/26. I didn't see a mini fridge but thought I understood that with the refurb, those would now be included. Am I wrong or did I just not see one in the pics?

no fridges in Values yet....it's rumored they will come...but no signs of them yet.

Are all the rooms the same decor no matter which movie theme building you are in? Is there anything at all different about Herbie, than Fantasia for example? My son in huge VW/Herbie fan and we are considering this resort for our first Disney stay.

ncneighbor

Are all the rooms the same decor no matter which movie theme building you are in? Is there anything at all different about Herbie, than Fantasia for example? My son in huge VW/Herbie fan and we are considering this resort for our first Disney stay.

ncneighbor
I think the only differences is the picture in the room is specific to the section your staying in. The one jenseib posted is from a Fantasia room. I think the wall paper border used to be specific but it looks like they must have the same one in all rooms now.

I'm also curious about the other rooms. We stayed in a Toy Story room in Feb 2010 and while it was adorably TS themed, it was definitely showing its age at that time. I'd love to see what they look like now!

I am always so thankful to all the awesome DISers. I hope these pictures from our September 2011 stay at ASMo help someone.

268.jpg

Disney2011814.jpg

Disney2011810.jpg

Disney2011809.jpg

Disney2011808.jpg

Disney2011807.jpg

Disney2011806.jpg

Disney2011805.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

Heres one of my pictures, when i have access to my laptop i will post more. BTW: the humidity made my camera lens like this, and i think it turned out cool with the cloudyness, there was no editing :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!