All Star Movies Renovations

So, it would seem for whatever reason they skipped building 5 for now. We'll have to give it a few days and see if that changes.

I updated post #1. I wonder why they skipped building 5
Wasn't it the other Fantasia building that ended up taking an extra long time to complete? Maybe they're holding off on starting that one because they anticipate the same problems with it. :confused3

Wasn't it the other Fantasia building that ended up taking an extra long time to complete? Maybe they're holding off on starting that one because they anticipate the same problems with it. :confused3
Yeah it was. I have no idea what happened with that one.

s!AojSlyHZ3kIY_QnBnEXYgy7RiKrd
Your image doesn’t show up

Has anyone stayed in a renovated king room? Do they still have the murphy bed/table or do they just have a regular table? Or did they get rid of the king rooms entirely?

Has anyone stayed in a renovated king room? Do they still have the murphy bed/table or do they just have a regular table? Or did they get rid of the king rooms entirely?

The renovated rooms at POP have a regular table and chairs. And the furniture layout is a little different, I think the coffee/fridge is on the same wall as the headboard. I expect AS reno’s to be similar.

Enjoy your vacation!

I called a few weeks ago asking about the refurb - we are coming in January 2020. I asked if the refurb would be finished by then, as I wanted a renovated room, but the CM I spoke to said at present they had no time frame, and although I could request a renovated room, this could not be guaranteed. I would guess if they have restarted today they should finish by January, but who knows!

I would book a preferred room regardless. The Mighty Ducks area will be the last buildings to be worked on. So if not all of the resort is finished by then, the vast majority of preferred rooms will be.

How is the noise level with the construction? We have reservations in mid August, so it seems like there still might be construction. We plan on afternoon rest time. We are booked standard and would prefer to stay in our usual Mighty Ducks building if it's not too loud.

How is the noise level with the construction? We have reservations in mid August, so it seems like there still might be construction. We plan on afternoon rest time. We are booked standard and would prefer to stay in our usual Mighty Ducks building if it's not too loud.
I haven’t heard any complaints about construction. I know when they were doing renovations at pop there were never any complaints about noise, at least none that I read about.

Just to double check, you know that mighty ducks hasn’t been renovated right, but love bug has?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter