All Star Music Renovations

A cast member who works at Music posted on Facebook that all rooms are renovated except for one last building which is currently being finished. All assigned guest rooms are renovated.
Did they happen to say which building isn’t finished yet?

We checked in today. Very nice renovations. Food Court stations are open unlike Movies and AK.
That is great news that they didn't reopen with a "Covid Food Court"!

That has to almost for sure mean End Zone at Sports will reopen as a normal Food Court in December.

Hopefully Movies and AoA will return to normal Food Courts soon!

Can you tell which Buildings did not reopen yet?

Hope your trip at Music hits a HIGH NOTE! :)

Does anyone have any clue why All-Star Music is completely booked from June 4-12? I'm wanting to book a family suite for the 6-13 and nothing is available, not even just two regular rooms. I saw there are a few events around that timeframe in WDW, but they are using Pop as their room block resort.

Does anyone have any clue why All-Star Music is completely booked from June 4-12? I'm wanting to book a family suite for the 6-13 and nothing is available, not even just two regular rooms. I saw there are a few events around that timeframe in WDW, but they are using Pop as their room block resort.
I don’t know, but I would try calling, availability is always better by phone.

As I said earlier. We are at Movies now. Anyone coming in the near future should know that bus service for Music is horrible. Two nights in a row we waited and waited. After a half hour wait last night I spoke up. The attendant replied that they don't know when they are coming, they just come. Waited a bit more and another attendant told her to flag down a bus because we don't have bus service. Tonight at Disney Springs. Two movies busses have come and gone. Still waiting. Not happy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!