All Star Music Renovations

We will be there in three weeks. We are just doing a quick two night stay. We have a standard room booked on a mega cheap pin code. I'd love a refurbished room but I'm doubtful that will happen. Fingers crossed for some pixie dust. I'll let you all know what I see when I'm there.

We will be there in three weeks. We are just doing a quick two night stay. We have a standard room booked on a mega cheap pin code. I'd love a refurbished room but I'm doubtful that will happen. Fingers crossed for some pixie dust. I'll let you all know what I see when I'm there.
I hope you get one! If not, you can always politely ask if they have any available even if you have to wait for the room.

I hope you get one! If not, you can always politely ask if they have any available even if you have to wait for the room.

We are getting in so late our first night. I think we'll be there about 11pm, hence the reason I'm doubtful but I will certainly ask kindly when I get there.

Any idea how far they might be the beginning of July? Will most of the resort be done by then?

How far in advance does one send in room requests? We're going in May, and I'm hoping to stay in the Broadway section (former theatre geek here), and a refurbished room there would be even better.

Any idea how far they might be the beginning of July? Will most of the resort be done by then?
Right now they only have one building complete. My guess is by July they should have at two more buildings finished. It’s very possible they could have 3 or even 4 more done but it’s really hard to tell.

How far in advance does one send in room requests? We're going in May, and I'm hoping to stay in the Broadway section (former theatre geek here), and a refurbished room there would be even better.
You can call as soon as your reservation is made. I would put whatever is more important to you: Broadway or renovated room. Since they’ve started broadway you might have a good chance getting a renovated room there if you want to just put broadway as your request

we will be there same time on same code but I changed to preferred to hopefully get a new room (I figure I have almost 50% chance of it). Regardless it will be a quick 2 night trip and we won’t be in our room more than to sleep. I will report back on everything I see.

we will be there same time on same code but I changed to preferred to hopefully get a new room (I figure I have almost 50% chance of it). Regardless it will be a quick 2 night trip and we won’t be in our room more than to sleep. I will report back on everything I see.

I really thought about switching to a preffered room but the whole point of this trip was to keep it cheap. The whole thing including airfare and tickets is under $500. My mom gave me a gc for our meals. I'm hoping that now I can convince my husband that we can do regular quick WDW getaways. I know he wouldn't enjoy values for our long trips but on these short ones I think he'll be fine with them. A refurbed room would just add to his enjoyment.

This is off-topic but does anyone know what the email comes under for the pin codes. I used to get them all the time First in the mail and then in the emails. But I can’t remember if it’s under Walt Disney World travel company or Disney travel I forget what it is I want to check my email and make sure I’m not missing any 😂

This is off-topic but does anyone know what the email comes under for the pin codes. I used to get them all the time First in the mail and then in the emails. But I can’t remember if it’s under Walt Disney World travel company or Disney travel I forget what it is I want to check my email and make sure I’m not missing any 😂

Mine came from Disney Destinations.

I believe Disney destinations but I will see if I still have it. I haven’t gotten a pin code in8-10 years so I was surprised to get one.

We were blessed and got an updated room at All Star Music - Jazz Inn (we did not book a preferred room) - wanted to share photos for those curious!

We asked our travel agent to put in a request for an “updated room” (wording provided by Disney customer service when I called). :banana:

*Rooms are updated to include 2 queen beds (one is pull out)

8E9F491C-A470-4758-95A8-7BF38341B181.jpeg565C7DFC-4444-40A7-9998-D49FFEA49433.jpeg61F7006A-A7C5-4C9D-876A-BEDC1E31CEEB.jpeg1A395E13-7E63-418A-9946-2CC97459A665.jpeg799B481C-17CB-42F4-83A0-E4BC2107B0AB.jpegE33B85E0-CDDE-43F2-995A-3D869ECE0D2C.jpeg

We were blessed and got an updated room at All Star Music - Jazz Inn (we did not book a preferred room) - wanted to share photos for those curious!

We asked our travel agent to put in a request for an “updated room” (wording provided by Disney customer service when I called). :banana:

View attachment 464884View attachment 464885View attachment 464886View attachment 464887View attachment 464888View attachment 464889
Awesome!!

We asked our travel agent to put in a request for an “updated room” (wording provided by Disney customer service when I called

Nice upgrade!

View attachment 464884View attachment 464885View attachment 464886View attachment 464887View attachment 464888View attachment 464889

Awesome! We stayed at a renovated room at Movies in September, and this year, because of free dining, we are staying at Music, so I hope to get one of these!
One question, from what I can see, The artwork in the frames is the same, is it also Huey, Louise and Dewey when you pull down the Murphy bed? Thanks!

Just back from our trip. I think the new suites may be our favorite room option now. Having the two bathrooms is so nice with a 20 year old and 15 year old. I walked around the resort a little more on check out day. Lots of workers in the different buildings working on the renovations. Lots of activity in building 8. I think while we were there, they finished up the suites and rooms around us in building 9.

Just back from our trip. I think the new suites may be our favorite room option now. Having the two bathrooms is so nice with a 20 year old and 15 year old. I walked around the resort a little more on check out day. Lots of workers in the different buildings working on the renovations. Lots of activity in building 8. I think while we were there, they finished up the suites and rooms around us in building 9.
I'm glad you had a good trip! Do you think it's safe to say building 9 is finished? Did it look like they had started on building 7?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts