All Star Music Renovations

ClapYourHands

DIS Veteran
So, at this rate (and assuming they push through rather than take a break), they might be done with Broadway and at least partially through Country Fair by mid-May when I check in. I figure that gives me a 50/50 chance of getting a renovated room.

I’d have requested Broadway, even if it hadn’t been the first standard section to be refurbished just because I like the theme best. Knowing I’d definitely be in a new room if I get this section makes me want it even more!

Last edited:

Haley R

With all the strength of a raging fire
So, at this rate (and assuming they push through rather than take a break), they might be done with Broadway and at least partially through Country Fair by mid-May when I check in. I figure that gives me a 50/50 chance of getting a renovated room. I’d have requested Broadway, even if it hadn’t been the first standard section to be refurbished just because I like the theme best.
I think both broadway buildings should be done for sure unless something strange happens. If that’s the section you want anyway you could just request that and not even worry about putting renovated room.

5kidsmommy

DIS Veteran
We check in in 8 days and I requested Broadway just to have a better chance of getting a refurbed room. I know it's only a week away but I'll let you all know what I see when we get there.

Haley R

With all the strength of a raging fire
We check in in 8 days and I requested Broadway just to have a better chance of getting a refurbed room. I know it's only a week away but I'll let you all know what I see when we get there.
Yeah that might be tough. Since they’re working on both of those buildings there might be very few they are letting people stay in. Hopefully you get one!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS