All Star Music Renovations

Love the real beds vs. Sleeper sofa in the front room. Is there an actual door between the bedroom & the front room? Does the bedroom have it's own bathroom? If so, I think I've found our place to stay on our next WDW vacay :)!

Unless they changed the layout, the master bedroom does not have its own bathroom. There are two bathrooms, accessible by all occupants. The master bedroom does have a door on it.

Unless they changed the layout, the master bedroom does not have its own bathroom. There are two bathrooms, accessible by all occupants. The master bedroom does have a door on it.
Thank you for the info! These look very promising, for sure :)

Thank you for the info! These look very promising, for sure :)

OMG!!! I just saw a video on a site we can't link here. YES - the rooms have been reconfigured and now there is a true masterbath directly off the master bedroom. It just has a shower (at least in the one I from the video).

So, still 2 bathrooms. One is out in the main area and one is off the master bedroom with the kitchen kind of situated in between. It'll be nice to see a floorplan at some point.

OMG!!! I just saw a video on a site we can't link here. YES - the rooms have been reconfigured and now there is a true masterbath directly off the master bedroom. It just has a shower (at least in the one I from the video).

So, still 2 bathrooms. One is out in the main area and one is off the master bedroom with the kitchen kind of situated in between. It'll be nice to see a floorplan at some point.

I think I saw the same article. Wish we could link it. They have pics and videos of both a renovated family suite and a renovated regular room. They look really nice. Trying to figure out from the pics if the bed in the family suite bedroom is still a queen, or if it’s been bumped up to a king.

I think I saw the same article. Wish we could link it. They have pics and videos of both a renovated family suite and a renovated regular room. They look really nice. Trying to figure out from the pics if the bed in the family suite bedroom is still a queen, or if it’s been bumped up to a king.

It's a queen.

I sure wish they had replaced the couches in the AOA suites with these Murphy bed/couch combination things. I'm positive a Murphy bed will last a lot longer than a pull-out.

I’ll add this info to the first post!

I saw on another site they are working on one of the jazz buildings too and they have rooms open. Anyone know of that's true? We are leaving for Music in 28 days so will let everyone know construction status then too.

I saw on another site they are working on one of the jazz buildings too and they have rooms open. Anyone know of that's true? We are leaving for Music in 28 days so will let everyone know construction status then too.
Can you share the site here?

I know, just curious. Worst case scenario, I'll be sure to post an update when we are there over Christmas.
I’m glad you found the article. I’m just not sure if I should say on the first post about Jazz being worked on or not.

Does anyone know if there a door between the sink/vanity areas and the bedroom or living room? I hope so...that would be so nice when getting ready to not disturb someone who is still sleeping in those areas.

Does anyone know if there a door between the sink/vanity areas and the bedroom or living room? I hope so...that would be so nice when getting ready to not disturb someone who is still sleeping in those areas.

I see a door to the vanity area for the bathroom off the main room but I don't see one for the master bathroom. Both bathrooms do have a door between the toilet/shower area and the vanity area.

Yes there is. They have a sliding barn style door just like the rooms at Pop.

ETA: @Iowamomof4 is right that there isn't one in the master bedroom, but there is one in the main bedroom area

Checked in this morning & found out that we are getting a renovated suite. :lovestruc I'll post more pics later. They also have the Christmas mugs in stock! (My son and I swapped tops so we could both have Christmas colors.) 🤶

Attachments

• 1574701227642807938654624964074.jpg
    1574701227642807938654624964074.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 15747013385055107175241374301322.jpg
    15747013385055107175241374301322.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 30
  • 1574701359442867755430850877232.jpg
    1574701359442867755430850877232.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 23
Checked in this morning & found out that we are getting a renovated suite. :lovestruc I'll post more pics later. They also have the Christmas mugs in stock! (My son and I swapped tops so we could both have Christmas colors.) 🤶
Awesome!! I love the mug. If you have time, could you walk around and see what buildings are being worked on? If not it’s okay. Have a great trip!

I think for movies it was an average of 50ish days to complete a building. Some were done quicker and others took longer. If you don’t mind checking it out when you’re there it would be a big help. Have a great trip!
Got back yesterday. We had a one night reservation and then a 7 day reservation (free dining). We were given a room in a non refurbished room. I asked if there were new rooms done that people could stay in and he said he'd call to see. We had to stay one night in the non-refurbished and then we could move to the new refurbished room. They are amazing!!!!!!! Queen pillow top mattresses- huge flat screen tv- LOTS of storage- Beautiful bathroom with thick sliding doors. They are small but now they feel like a modern upscale room. They are getting close to finishing building 1 calypso. It looked like they only had a few rooms left and were painting the stairwells Friday and Saturday. They started on the Jazz building next to building 1 at the beginning of the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!