All Star Music

ninafeliz

DIS Veteran
I'm leaving for my first stay at the ASM this Saturday (three days! i can hardly wait!). Anyway, I was wondering which section was the best and why. I'm going with my fiance both for vacation and to plan our Disney Wedding for next year. I thought the Country section seemed nice, but is it too far from the busses and the food court? I don't mind a walk, but I also want to take advantage of the refillable mugs and likely won't hike just for a drink that often. Also, is it too loud around the pool? I was thinking that I might request to NOT be facing a pool. Are there good and bad views, do the rooms facing the parking lots stare right at the cars? I've usually stayed at POR, and always tried to get a room with a good view that didn't look at a parking lot. Any advice is wlecome, I've never stayed at the All Stars before and don't know what to expect.

I'm not much help but just wanted to say we had a room in Calypso (Building 10 Room 535) away from the pool and with all the trees, we weren't really staring into the parking lot. We saw bunnies in the morning & really enjoyed our location. I hear the pool can get pretty noisy.

Enjoy,

Lisa

We had a courtyard view and it was nice and quiet, although the piano pool was very close (and busy) we didn't hear anything. The first room they gave us was way in the back next to a swamp area and I asked to be moved because it was a little too isolated for me. The walk is not really that bad, but the heat was horrible and made it seem longer than it really was. We got the mugs and filled them each time we passed the food court on the way to the busses and when we got back.

We've stayed at Jazz twice and liked it. It's a short stroll to either pool but doesn't get noise from either and it's not much of a walk to the food court/busses either.

Bill From PA

I've stayed in both Jazz and Broadway. These are pretty much in the middle of the resort. Jazz was nice because it's the closest to Melody Hall without paying for a preferred room. Broadway was nice because it's close to the piano pool which during my stay was the quieter of the 2 pools. Enjoy your stay!! :smooth:

Hope you have a good time at the all stars resorts. Location is important and helps make your vacation better. If the room you receive is not what you desire, ask to change rooms to something more suited to your needs. If you check in early, you should have no problem doing this. Disney tries to make you happy if at all possible. Mention that you are going to check out wedding sites at Disney when you are checking in and they might even upgrade you. A little schmoozing couldn't hurt. Also, as far as refills go, I think your fiancee should get you a refill at your beckon at any time. If you are tired, he should carry you. Have a nice Disney vacation and good luck on your plans.

We stayed in Jazz 2 last summer. Our room overlooked a small rose garden. The upper floor was very quiet and Jazz is only one building away from the food court. Calypso, the closest bldg., is now $10 more per night I think. Not worth it IMHO.

Disney lisa - was your room close to elevator or ice machine? do you remember what the room number was ..this is exactly what we are looking for and will be staying in calypso on saterday!! *cant wait*

We were in Building 10 Room 535. The buildings are shaped like "T's" with three "wings". The ice machines & elevators are where the three "wings" join (at the top of the "T") so it's not far no matter where your room is. Our room was clean & everything in the room worked fine. We had absolutely no complaints & really enjoyed the All Star Music.

Feel free to ask if you have any other questions :) .

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter