All Star Resort refurb

michiganfan2525

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know when all star sports Resort will be refurbished? And will they be getting queen size beds in them?

We are currently staying in All Star Movies in the Dalmatian section. Although I made reservations over a year in advance and paid extra for a preferred room, we ended up in an older room. I requested a room near my son’s room as well so we could help with the little ones. Our bad luck started at the airport when we arrived; our magic bands did not work at the Magical Express. That was quickly sorted once we arrived at our resort by the friendly cast members at the front desk. Once we arrived at our room, we realized we had one of the older rooms and was in another building on opposite sides from our other family. We were a little disappointed but didn’t complain since we usually spend very little time in the room. However, the air conditioning unit in our room sounds like a combination of a squeaky wheel, running faucet, and rumbles incessantly all night. We have all slept with ear plugs and tried to ignore it. By day four, my husband has developed an upper respiratory illness, and I am wondering if it is not from the air conditioning unit in our room. Yesterday, he was sick in bed all day and unable to go to the parks. Unfortunately, they started construction on the rooms around us, and construction workers were right outside our door the entire day. He was unable to get any rest the entire day even with the ear plugs. We are so exhausted from a lack of restful sleep that at this point, we are all ready to go home early. We are so disappointed. This was suppose to be a trip of a lifetime for our family since it was our gift to our children and grandchildren.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!