All Star Sports Renovations

Okay maybe they are then, if you didn't see gates. One comment mentioning parts of it are done made it look like they weren't done. They don't make a lot of noise or you hardly know they are there.
It’s possible they’re still working and we missed it. We stayed in the basketball section but walked through the whole resort. I won’t change the first post until we know for sure

It’s possible they’re still working and we missed it. We stayed in the basketball section but walked through the whole resort. I won’t change the first post until we know for sure

They’re done on one, staying there now and no gates up or anything, appears that people are staying in them now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter