All Star Sports with Infant

gemduncan

Mouseketeer
One of my friends is planning a last minute trip to WDW (Feb 28-March 4). She will be traveling with 8 year old boy and infant (4 month old girl). There are not many Disney resorts available. Has anyone stayed at All Star Sports? Do they provide a crib for infants? How is their food court and bus transportation to the parks? I've only stayed at AoA and CSR.

One of my friends is planning a last minute trip to WDW (Feb 28-March 4). She will be traveling with 8 year old boy and infant (4 month old girl). There are not many Disney resorts available. Has anyone stayed at All Star Sports?

We've had multiple stays and thoroughly enjoyed each one.

Do they provide a crib for infants?

They have pak-n-plays available, no cribs.

How is their food court and bus transportation to the parks?

In our experience both are great.

I stayed at all star sports May 2017 with my 14 month old and before check-in, I had requested a pack n play. There was not one in the room when I arrived so I called them up. About 4 hours later still no pack n play so I called again and one was brought immediately, but what they brought was an actual mini-crib on wheels, with a mattress and metal bars. I didn’t like it. My girl kept bumping her head on the metal bars and it would clang and wake her up and we all lost some sleep over the whole thing.

But for a four month old, a mini crib would be perfect. Either way, pack n plays are available.

We haven’t start at The All-Stars but we did stay at Pop in September with our 2yo. The pack n play was not in the room when we arrived but after so called down it was delivered within 20 min. FYI it was the same type of pack n play that we’ve had at the Delux resorts we’ve stayed at too. The pad for the base is not the most cushioned we we typically bring an extra blanket to put under the sheet just for added padding.

I stayed at all star sports May 2017 with my 14 month old and before check-in, I had requested a pack n play. There was not one in the room when I arrived so I called them up. About 4 hours later still no pack n play so I called again and one was brought immediately, but what they brought was an actual mini-crib on wheels, with a mattress and metal bars. I didn’t like it. My girl kept bumping her head on the metal bars and it would clang and wake her up and we all lost some sleep over the whole thing.

But for a four month old, a mini crib would be perfect. Either way, pack n plays are available.

Never call down if you need something. Your call doesn't go to the resort but to a call center. If something is missing the best thing is to go to the front desk. Otherwise you are waiting for someone at the call center to notify the resort who has to find the right thing you need and someone to bring it to you......

I love the All Star Sports. The food court is very good and I like that on the rare occasion the share a bus with another All Star, it is the first one picked up and dropped off. I also found the rooms away from the pools to be quiet.

And just an FYI, if you request a Pak-n-play before you arrive it is normal for it to not be in the room before you arrive. You should always stop by the front desk and ask them to have housekeeping bring one to your room.

I love the All Star Sports. The food court is very good and I like that on the rare occasion the share a bus with another All Star, it is the first one picked up and dropped off. I also found the rooms away from the pools to be quiet.

Agree, the sports is the best value resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!