All Stars Movies or pay 150$ more for Pop

SpykeYs

Earning My Ears
Hi !

I have stayed ar Pop Century 4 times but never stayed at any All Stars.

I have an upcoming trip early March 2019.

I can get a All Stars Movie room for 150$ less than Pop. By March I also assume all/most will be renovated rooms at Movies.

Should i go to Movies or pay a premium of 150$ for Pop ?

Thanks

If we ever go back to a value, AS Movies would be my first choice and Pop my last choice. Grounds at Movies are so much nicer!

We have atayed at all...if thats 150 per nigjt. Then stay cheaper. Depending on long a stay..the only thjng we prefer is the food court at pop and the ability to walk over to AoA. But only if 4 days or more. If less then that 150 can go towards a great couple of meals

If we ever go back to a value, AS Movies would be my first choice and Pop my last choice. Grounds at Movies are so much nicer!
Really? We stayed at Pop in 2014 and while I disliked our room, the grounds were wonderful.

I have stayed at POP twice and we really liked it, especially the new rooms. But I would probably save the money and try out Movies. Not sure all the rooms will be done by then, I haven't been keeping track, but I think it would be a fun change to try something new even if they aren't. Although coffee in the room is a big plus to me :)

I love POP. I stayed in a reno'd room at movies a few weeks ago and while I wasn't thrilled with the food court or bus sharing and really prefer pop but for a short stay I'd stay again

Just looked at the renovation pictures on the resorts board. The rooms are just like the ones at POP. So it will come down to food court and buses. Depending on your preference there I would save the cash to spend elsewhere. We rarely eat in the food court and I don't mind the buses either way. I've stayed at both Music and POP.

Movies is a less spread out resort and it is quite easy to walk to it from Music for busing options back from the park.

We're going early March 2019 as well and just had to make this same choice, we went with Pop. We've stayed at both before and they're both fine, but I like walking over to AoA. I can't wait to see the new rooms.

$150 is a lot to spend for stay at one value over another value. I would not spend the extra money just for a place to sleep.

I've stayed at All Star Movies and the only negative was the long bus ride. I liked the food court there were lots of options for food and with the refillable mug I could refill them before turning in and have juice or milk for the kids when they got up, plus last coffee for me. We had a premium room so we were really close to the lobby and food court. Short walk to the pool and buses. If I was going back to a value resort I would stay there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter