All Stars Renovation?

lizdis1

Mouseketeer
Hi-- Does anyone know a timeframe for the All Stars renovation to be complete? I know All Star Movies is well on its way. I am planning a youth trip and All Stars seem like the best price (and the kids will love the theming), but I want to make sure it's renovated, or we will upgrade to a moderate.

Thanks!

As far as I know, there's no info out there about a specific timeline for them to finish the All Stars. I would suggest booking at Movies if having a refurbed room is a must.

Hi-- Does anyone know a timeframe for the All Stars renovation to be complete? I know All Star Movies is well on its way. I am planning a youth trip and All Stars seem like the best price (and the kids will love the theming), but I want to make sure it's renovated, or we will upgrade to a moderate.

Thanks!

When are you going? Last I saw Movies was hoping/expected to be done by the end of the year. That would be your only chance at renovated but .... if booking a group I would be prepared for them to put you in un-renovated rooms if there are still some.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/all-star-movies-renovations.3670184/
Given the long timeline at POP and the big delays at Movies I wouldn't bank anything on the other two All-Stars starting renovations right after Movies. So much construction is happening, nothing not started is safe to happen as planned.

If it's important and you are going before the end of the year or shortly after the holidays ... I would probably book the moderate.

As far as I know, there's no info out there about a specific timeline for them to finish the All Stars. I would suggest booking at Movies if having a refurbed room is a must.

Thanks! That’s what I am thinking- or POP. Renovated have the queen beds which would be so much better!

When are you going? Last I saw Movies was hoping/expected to be done by the end of the year. That would be your only chance at renovated but .... if booking a group I would be prepared for them to put you in un-renovated rooms if there are still some.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/all-star-movies-renovations.3670184/
Given the long timeline at POP and the big delays at Movies I wouldn't bank anything on the other two All-Stars starting renovations right after Movies. So much construction is happening, nothing not started is safe to happen as planned.

If it's important and you are going before the end of the year or shortly after the holidays ... I would probably book the moderate.

Thanks for the info!! We wouldn’t be going until May or June of 2020 (I have my own trip before then so might scope out the resorts!). The queen is a must because the doubles are so tight. Maybe POP is a safe bet too...

Thanks for the info!! We wouldn’t be going until May or June of 2020 (I have my own trip before then so might scope out the resorts!). The queen is a must because the doubles are so tight. Maybe POP is a safe bet too...

POP is safe, all queens. Just be sure to price them well against the moderates. Once the gondola opens I think the thought is the rates will go up ... and they are already higher than All Stars.

POP is safe, all queens. Just be sure to price them well against the moderates. Once the gondola opens I think the thought is the rates will go up ... and they are already higher than All Stars.

We would pay the same rate at All Stars as at POP so that seems like the winner! Thanks for your advice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter