All the July trip pics are up in a photo album

Thanks for those GREAT, wait, FANTASTIC pictures. you both look like you had a real nice time.:D

Those are great pics! Where exactly is the bench in front of the castle? That is a beautiful picture!

I have a Polynesian question too. We are celebrating two birthdays while we are there (Dec. 2-7), my Mom and my husband. I would love to have a cake and chocolate strawberries in the room as a surprise for both of them, we are not staying in concierge- is there a way that I can order them and pay ahead of time? I know I could order them from an "outside" source but I like Disney much better- who would I call?

Aloha Jenfur,

The bench is to the right as you walk toward Tomorrowland. If you want something in the room when you get to the Polynesian or on the day of the birthday you can get it through the Walt Disney World Florist. The cake you would get from them would be larger than the one in the pictures. That stuff was free from the Concierge staff but they are known to do it for all guests that they know are celebrating a special occasion. The strawberries and chocolates all came from the WDWF. The Polynesian will sometimes put in request for special occasions but if you want to make sure it is done you can order the stuff yourself. Maybe a good idea would be a cake and a tropical flower arrangement and then also tell the Polynesian about the birthdays and you may get an extra free cake.

Steve

Looks like you and Tara had a great time! We were there in WDW the same time as you guys.

Where was the pic with the shark hat taken? Was that at DDT? It's so cute!:):D:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Great pics! Appreciate the time you put into providing us with so much WDW and POLY information. :p

The shark hat was at the Living Seas.:p

Tikiman......did you take those pics with a digital camera? if so what kind? they have nice quality.

thanks
Kim

Hi Tikiman,

Enjoyed your pics! You and your DW make a good looking couple. I'm thinking of staying at the Poly next time, but it will be a Nov/Dec trip. Have you ever seen the Poly at Christmas time? If so, how was it?

Kim,

Yes we just got the digital camera this summer. It is a Minolta and has way too many features. Half the time I did not know what I was doing but the nice thing is I could check out the pictures right away and save them or delete them.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter