All tickets on my phone… how to share?🤷🏻‍♀️

amycakes

DIS Veteran
I purchased tickets directly from US for my party of five and they are on my phone in the app. How do I share them with each member of my group? I thought it might be better for each person to have their own ticket going through the gate in the morning… does it make a difference? I booked a throwaway room at the RPH so we will be arriving for EE and heading to Hagrid’s and want to be quick! Thanks for any info ! 😊

I saw lots of folks just going through the tickets on one phone- don't think it will make a difference.

Once in the parks you will have your keys from RPH so they can use that for rides and lockers - you wont need the tickets again until you try to change parks.

I highly recommend getting a lanyard for the RPH key, I saw more than one person lock the key in the locker when getting on a ride. The lanyard makes it 100 times easier and you are less likely to lock it in the locker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter