All Users: Check your Signature

Is the signature where you put in info about yourself? I also don't see where to upload a picture for my ID...

Is the signature where you put in info about yourself? I also don't see where to upload a picture for my ID...

The signature is where a lot of people (like jacks1023 a couple posts above yours) put countdowns to their next trip, as well as info about themselves and previous trips. You can't upload a picture until you have 10 posts.

The signature is where a lot of people (like jacks1023 a couple posts above yours) put countdowns to their next trip, as well as info about themselves and previous trips. You can't upload a picture until you have 10 posts.
Thanks, but where do you go on your account page to create a signature?

ME: So, how many posts do you need to change your profile pic?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter