All You Need is Love: an offsite, non-Disney PTR (counting down to May 2018)

YEA! Epcot too! Test Track is fine, you can do it! Have a Great Trip catch ya on the flip side, can't wait to hear all about it!!

Last edited:
Woohoo for the Sea World and Aquatica Passes! I know you will get your money out of them! You will have such a fun Epcot day as well! Have a wonderful, wonderful vacation!

My schedule is: SeaWorld on the 4th and 5th, as well as the 11th and 12th. I'm free in the evenings every day except the 5th and 6th (5th I'm doing Capone's, and the 6th I'm doing Hoop). Hope I'll be able to see you!

We will start with just ONE margarita Mrs. Lightweight. (Who am I kidding, one is more than enough for this lightweight ). And I'll sit in the front and you can sit in the back, so I'm clear of anything happening to me!

Also,I love that you packed your ears....I have two pairs of rose gold ones, does Steven wanna barrow a pair!!!! Ha! Looking forward to a fun day with you two!

We ended up getting the photo key. We got it for $60 and its good the rest of the year. We will be back in November. We didn't get many pics (out kids are to little for the coasters) but really wanted the dolphin ones and they were included. We have Super Grover passes and will get more pics in November.

My schedule is: SeaWorld on the 4th and 5th, as well as the 11th and 12th. I'm free in the evenings every day except the 5th and 6th (5th I'm doing Capone's, and the 6th I'm doing Hoop). Hope I'll be able to see you!
Pretty funny. I will also be in SeaWorld on the 5th, AND I was looking at Capone's for that evening, but ended up going with Sleuth's. I do plan to go to Capone's someday.

Have safe travels tomorrow and a wonderful time. I cannot wait to hear about and see all of your adventures!!! Don't forget to stop in the Canada gift shop for the soap!

Pretty funny. I will also be in SeaWorld on the 5th, AND I was looking at Capone's for that evening, but ended up going with Sleuth's. I do plan to go to Capone's someday.

It's a lot of fun! It's my second time going in 9 nights (I hope to do Sleuth's someday)

Hi Gina I am sorry I didn't get a chance to get you before you left but have a great trip and can't wait for your report! That is so cool to be able to meet up with some dis friends and share your adventures with. Glad to hear you put in a Disney day and I am sure the margarita will help with test track. It really is a good ride. I was hoping they would have done something like this for Fast and Furious at Universal.
It is such a relief to be somewhat settled in your new place so you can just relax and enjoy the trip. AP for Sea World sounds like fun.

I enjoy your cat memes so much! I am going to start stock piling some for when you get back.:thumbsup2

Have a great trip Gina! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back and I am so happy you get to sneak in 1 Disney day while there!

We met up with Gina and Steve Sunday night!! What a wonderful evening! The time just flew by- it felt like we've known each other for years- instead of our first meeting! Thnak you so much Gina for your hospitality!! Hope our trip dates line up again sometime!

We met up with Gina and Steve Sunday night!! What a wonderful evening! The time just flew by- it felt like we've known each other for years- instead of our first meeting! Thnak you so much Gina for your hospitality!! Hope our trip dates line up again sometime!

Bet it was lovely to meet them both, glad everyone had a good time :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter