All You Need is Love: an offsite, non-Disney PTR (counting down to May 2018)

Hi all, after a week of being largely unplugged (except from Facebook), I am finally checking in as we sit at the airport, waiting to return home.

We had an incredible vacation. So much fun. Great weather and some awesome Dismeets!

The internet here at mco is giving me issues, so I will keep it short for now. But, let me say that it was such a joy to meet Patty and her husband Joe (We had such an enjoyable evening!) and JaxDad and his lovely family. Last but not least, our time with chiamarie was SO much fun! Y'all are incredibke folks!

I will post more later, but wanted to at least check in and say thanks for all the good wishes! I have so much to share about our spring 2018 adventures. Time to start planning the next trip!

Last edited:
I hope your flight went well. We are about 4 hours away from Disney right now. Planning on getting cookie dough tonight.

I lost this thread for awhile (it kept getting moved around) but glad to have found it again. I'm glad you had a fabulous trip and I look forward to reading your trip review about all your Orlando adventures!

It's a good thing you're not in Orlando this week, Gina. Rain, rain, and more rain! Glad you had a good vacation. :)

I’m glad to hear you had a great trip and can’t wait to see your pictures and hear about your adventures! :sunny:

Hi glad to hear you had a great trip! Look forward to your report! I am sure you got lots of hugs and kisses from the fur babies.

Sorry I didn't get to see you, but glad you had a nice time :)

So, whenever you star your trip report you'll have to tag me....finding this one again was a pain! But obvs I want to read along!

Glad to hear you both had a brilliant time :cheer2:

Thank you!

Is it too soon to start planning the next trip? :scratchin :rolleyes1

I hope your flight went well. We are about 4 hours away from Disney right now. Planning on getting cookie dough tonight.

I hope you guys are having an awesome time! I am loving all the photos you are posting on Facebook!

I lost this thread for awhile (it kept getting moved around) but glad to have found it again. I'm glad you had a fabulous trip and I look forward to reading your trip review about all your Orlando adventures!

Ah yes, this PTR has definitely been "active"! For a while, even I didn't know where it would be next :lmao:. Hopefully my trip report (once it gets started) won't be quite so tough to keep track of. Keep your eyes peeled for it on the SeaWorld board. I will definitely post a link here when its officially underway.

I am glad you have a great vacation. I am sure your kitties were glad to have you home.

Aw man, they were SO happy to see us! And I'm not gonna lie, the feeling was mutual :goodvibes ... I missed those sweet babies. They have been extra huggy and snuggly all week......they really seem to need extra amounts of love to make up for their week alone.

It's a good thing you're not in Orlando this week, Gina. Rain, rain, and more rain! Glad you had a good vacation. :)

Ugh, I saw that forecast and cringed!! :crazy2: We were SO fortunate, indeed ::yes::, but I feel awful for @chicagoshannon and her sweet family who have been there in the wet weather all week long. Sometimes, Mother Nature can be a real shrew!

I’m glad to hear you had a great trip and can’t wait to see your pictures and hear about your adventures! :sunny:

Thank you! :goodvibes I took right around 1000 photos, so I definitely have lots of "visuals" to share :rotfl:.

Hi glad to hear you had a great trip! Look forward to your report! I am sure you got lots of hugs and kisses from the fur babies.

There has definitely been a lot of purring and petting this week. They are always affectionate cats, but since we've returned home, they've been exceptionally loving. I don't think Dash stopped purring for two days :laughing:.

Loved seeing all your pics, can’t wait to hear the stories that accompany them!!

Ha ha, yes.....my reports are a bit anticlimatic for those Dis friends that I have on Facebook :p. Those posts are certainly spoilers!

Sorry I didn't get to see you, but glad you had a nice time :)

We'll definitely have to try for an autumn meet-up ::yes::. I'll be sure to let you know what our October dates turn out to be :thumbsup2.

So, whenever you star your trip report you'll have to tag me....finding this one again was a pain! But obvs I want to read along!

Absolutely :thumbsup2 . Assuming @macraven has no objections, I think I'll put it over on the SeaWorld board......that seems to be the place it will fit the best. But I'll tag you when the time comes, just to save you time. I am hoping I will get the first entry up before the end of the weekend....I am so excited to share the details of our amazing trip!

Yep- can't wait to read the TR!

Coming soon.....VERY soon! :goodvibes I promise!
So much to do when we arrived home......a backlog at the office, yard work at the house, a few "issues" to resolve....and POOF! pixiedust: Our first week back seemed to evaporate into thin air. But, I'm finally getting caught up :thumbsup2 Time to get typing!

Welcome back! Where do you plan on posting your TR? I’m looking forward to reading it!

Since the bulk of our trip was at the SeaWorld parks (SeaWorld, Discovery Cove, and Aquatica), I think I'll put it over on the SeaWorld board. Hopefully that's where it will stay.....I'm sure @macraven will reach out to me if she feels it's not appropriate. If it happens to get re-assigned elsewhere, I'll pop back to this thread and give you a heads up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter