• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"All your meals for free" LUNCH question

chipndalefan

Mouseketeer
I'm travelling to Disneyland Paris in 2 weeks with the "all your meals for free" promotion.

I'm confident on the Dinner vouchers (as we normally always buy these) but am unsure on lunch.

The Disney website says you can have a €10.95 adult meal which includes a main, side, dessert and drink.

Looking at menus online very few places have a menu for this price (its either €9.95 or €12.95) and tose that do have a €10.95 menu do not include dessert.

Anybody had a recent experience with this?

The menus online must be out of date, the cheaper meals are 10.95 now. If they aren't enough (or you don't like the choice) you can upgrade to the more expensive set by paying the difference, we did this a couple of times and they didn't blink an eye.

i think they have changed their menus so i would disregard the prices you are looking at. now most places have a mix and match menu. you pick and main side drink and dessert for the 10.95

I just did the same as britchic - ordered whichever meal deal I wanted, and paid the difference if it was more than 10.95. 2 euros at the most was the difference. The kids meal deals at counter service are all 4.95 euros now, and so are all covered in full by the kids free lunch vouchers.

At Blockbuster Cafe the voucher paid in full for
a Croque Monsiour, packet of crisps, mickey shaped cake and soft drink eg fanta.
It was an extra 1 euro for coffee instead of a soft drink.

at Casey's Corner
for a giant hotdog, fries, choc. brownie and soft drink I had to add 2 euros.

I can't remember exactly what were on the 10.95 menu because we had the more expensive but at Fuente del Oro and Hakuna Makata I don't think the 10.95 menu included dessert. If you wanted dessert you could pay the extra 2 euros for the other menu.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, just wondered if you were able to pay extra to get a beer with your food instead of a soft drink?

aye you can defo do that for dinners Sharon..about 2 euros I think????

the free eating thing was the best thing ever!!haha!!

Wooo, something I can actually help on!

We went to DLP last month using the Free Meal Vouchers.

Some restaurants do offer a 10.95 menu which does include main, fries, drink and a dessert. However, some only include a 9.95 and 12.95 option.

Whilst the 9.95 menu is listed as not including a dessert, present your voucher and you will get a choice of dessert with it! This was the same for all the park restaruants. :)

thanks for that, thats good to know. i love when i can help too lol

Wooo, something I can actually help on!

We went to DLP last month using the Free Meal Vouchers.

Some restaurants do offer a 10.95 menu which does include main, fries, drink and a dessert. However, some only include a 9.95 and 12.95 option.

Whilst the 9.95 menu is listed as not including a dessert, present your voucher and you will get a choice of dessert with it! This was the same for all the park restaruants. :)

oh thats fantastic!! so do they just know? if you go and order the 9.95 with voucher do they tell you, you can have a dessert too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter