ALLDining plans and packages and adrs canceled, future 60 day adr window

Status
Not open for further replies.
it just keeps changing. I think we will cancel again but wait until they send the email with a new discount for the future. We started with an April vacation and then September and now.......

We rebooked from May to Aug so I was not able to get great ADRs this time around but had managed to snag Sci-Fi for lunch. Guess I will have another chance to book in a couple of weeks!

Interesting my email from Disney this morning told me my adrs will be cancelled but said nothing about cancelling my dining plan or resort reservation.

An Important Walt Disney World Update​
As we plan for the reopening of our Disney Resort Hotels and Theme Parks, we are keeping the wellbeing of our Guests and Cast in mind. And we’re here to help you as we introduce new procedures focused on delivering an enjoyable and magical experience for everyone who visits.

To manage attendance and foster physical distancing during this unprecedented time, we’ve changed—and even suspended—some dining and other experiences. In addition, we will also be introducing a new Theme Park reservation system as well. We’ll send you details on this new system shortly.
Unfortunately, these new measures have required us to cancel dining reservations and experience reservations you may have made. We recognize the inconvenience this poses and we’re deeply sorry.
There’s nothing you need to do at this time. We’ll be contacting you soon with details on the process of re-booking dining and other experiences—now available 60 days prior to arrival to allow for planning closer to your visit.

At this time, while systems update, we are temporarily suspending all modifications. However, you have the option of canceling your entire reservation.

We’re putting great thought into helping you return to the magic and appreciate your patience.

For more information, please visit disneyworld.com, call 407-W-DISNEY (934-7639), or contact your travel professional or Member Services.

Select third party operated restaurants and certain other experiences may not be cancelled.​

Interesting my email from Disney this morning told me my adrs will be cancelled but said nothing about cancelling my dining plan or resort reservation.

As we plan for the reopening of our Disney Resort Hotels and Theme Parks, we are keeping the wellbeing of our Guests and Cast in mind. And we’re here to help you as we introduce new procedures focused on delivering an enjoyable and magical experience for everyone who visits.

To manage attendance and foster physical distancing during this unprecedented time, we’ve changed—and even suspended—some dining and other experiences. In addition, we will also be introducing a new Theme Park reservation system as well. We’ll send you details on this new system shortly.
Unfortunately, these new measures have required us to cancel dining reservations and experience reservations you may have made. We recognize the inconvenience this poses and we’re deeply sorry.
There’s nothing you need to do at this time. We’ll be contacting you soon with details on the process of re-booking dining and other experiences—now available 60 days prior to arrival to allow for planning closer to your visit.

At this time, while systems update, we are temporarily suspending all modifications. However, you have the option of canceling your entire reservation.

We’re putting great thought into helping you return to the magic and appreciate your patience.

For more information, please visit disneyworld.com, call 407-W-DISNEY (934-7639), or contact your travel professional or Member Services.

Select third party operated restaurants and certain other experiences may not be cancelled.​
I have not received an email from Disney yet ???

I didn't get a email either but my cousin who is going with me did. The reservation in booked under my name.

so your dining plan still exists. You just need new reservations?

my understanding is that people with pre-existing reservations will get top priority when reserving in the new system.

plus it'll be much less crowded in the restaurants, that seems like a good thing for everyone

My ADRs for late July/early August are still there as well. But it says I can't make any modifications to it.

I have friends who booked the free dining with hoppers package. What will they do about theirs? They will have 5 people so that will be a lot of money they will be losing without the free dining.

Haven't gotten an email at all...neither has the other emails in the parties going with us.

But Hoop De Doo reservations have been cancelled. Refund hasn't posted yet but in April it took a few days after cancellations/paid in advance stuff to be credited back.

I have friends who booked the free dining with hoppers package. What will they do about theirs? They will have 5 people so that will be a lot of money they will be losing without the free dining.
We got the generic email that cancelled our adrs but not dining plan or resort reservations. We are just holding tight right now

We got the generic email that cancelled our adrs but not dining plan or resort reservations. We are just holding tight right now
Did you book the DDP as an add on separate from your room reservations? We added the DDP to a DVC room reservation. The way I read the notice was all DDP included in a package would be canceled.. Am I overthinking or reading something different into it?
We arrive in mid October, so hopefully things will open up a bit more by then.

Just got this message from Disney.

I was booked on the recovery Free Dining offer after previously being cancelled for April.

So 35% automatically applied to reservation.

We recognize the inconvenience this poses and we’re deeply sorry. We will be modifying your package to remove the dining plan. As an accommodation, the price of the package will be adjusted to reflect a 35% savings on the room portion. This modified package and price will be provided in a new confirmation. You will receive a refund of the difference in the package price if you have already paid in full or a reduction in amount due if you have not yet made final payment.

Going back to 60 days out for dining will be very nice.

Dumping our 2020, and 2021 DVC reservations. MAY not even pay DVC dues.
When there is a place to go to? We'll go to it.
Will you enjoy being a former DVC owner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!