ALLDining plans and packages and adrs canceled, future 60 day adr window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did you ask and when? Why would you NOT believe what WDW itself put on their website? That will give you the most accurate and up-to-date info. And even that they change, so checking frequently keeps you most informed.
Or don't believe WDW website, and find out when you get there and report back. :groom:
I spoke with a rep over the phone on Monday afternoon.

Not sure if it bears any relevance as I'm from UK but all ADr's up to & including 6th Oct are gone, free dining removed & currently awaiting UK Disney informing us of what happens next.
As far as CM's/Reps, since Lockdown it's almost been daily rumours, I don't know how many times I've read "...a CM told me that Free Dining for 2021 will be released tomorrow ...." ! I honestly believe that they don't know but will say or have been told to say things that will placate us. I'm fairly certain that the Press Release stated all dining plans/adrs until the end of the year

SD

I don't know if I missed this the first time, but I just noticed that Disney resort guests get length of stay in addition to the 60 days.
**When reservations resume, Guests will be able to make dining and experience reservations up to 60 days in advance to allow Guests to make their plans closer to their visits.
**In addition, Disney Resort hotel Guests can make reservations up to 60 days in advance plus the length of their stay (up to 10 days).

Won't matter to me, because I am well within the 60 day window and can't book anything.

Yeah, I'm confused by this, our 60 days starts on the 24th... So when can we actually make reservations?

I guess that is the big question that no one has an answer for, when can we start to make ADRs again? I am within my 60 days and not able to make any except for Disney Spring's Restaurants.

And when they do open it up, there will be a whole bunch of people in the 60 day window and the system will crash...

My 60 day window opened today for 9/4 arrival and I can click those dates now on the Dining searches, but trying to select any of the times gives me this error:

MXRPFkq.png

Edit: was able to get Homecomin' on 9/10; still getting this error though for Le Cellier on 9/7. Trying to remake some of my reservations that got originally cancelled :/

Last edited:

My 60 day window opened today for 9/4 arrival and I can click those dates now on the Dining searches, but trying to select any of the times gives me this error:

MXRPFkq.png

Edit: was able to get Homecomin' on 9/10; still getting this error though for Le Cellier on 9/7. Trying to remake some of my reservations that got originally cancelled :/

Wow, how frustrating.

I was able to book my in-park dining reservations for my 9/4-9/13 trip over the phone, at least. Phew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!