Allergy Menu at DLP

MomForFrozenAddicts

DIS Veteran
I would like to share the allergy menu at DLP. This menu is available in many of the restaurants in the parks, hotel and village. (The PDF file is attached)

Free of the following:
1. Peanuts 7. Lupin 13. Fish
2. Celery 8. Molluscs 14. Sesame
3. Shellfi sh 9. Mustard 15. Soy
4.Fenugreek 10. Nuts (all types)* 16. Sulphites
5. Gluten * 11.Egg/egg products
6. Milk (all types/products) 12. Yellow pea

My daughter has multiple food allergies and we will test out the menu during our visit in a few weeks.

Attachments

• DLP Allergy Menu.pdf
    91.3 KB · Views: 27
If you know where you'll want to eat, please send them an email before you arrive to let them know! I was traveling with a friend with gluten and milk intolerance and they didn't have to entire menu! There were no desserts available (so she just requested some fruit and they were fine with that, but there were far less options then this menu suggests). Before this trip I went with my niece to a buffet, she is allergic to milk, so I asked which dishes had milk, the waiter wasn't very informative, he didn't get further then the pizza, while I was actually more interested in souses, so the more hidden items. Because both instances where close together I send an email and got the advice to always inform a few days before to make sure the menu is offered.

Thank you so much for the heads up. I booked an outside hotel with a kitchen and was planning to cook for my daughter. I didn't feel comfortable with the language/culture barriers. I was hoping to skip the task with this new allergy menu. She is allergic to a few items on the allergy menu as well. With your experiences, I think I will make a few reservations with the allergy menu request and prepare hers when the rest of the family is eating at the counter service.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter