• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Alls well with the Pixar relationship - says The Big ME

Bstanley

DisNoid
With the latest animated film from Pixar Animation Studios -- Finding Nemo -- coming at the end of May, Eisner said he is personally involved in negotiating a new deal with Pixar.

I'm sorry but I can't help it.

The first thing that sprang to mind when I read this was an image of The Big ME and Prince Jobs mud-wrestling :-)

All's well with the Pixar relationship - says The Big ME
Well, he would, wouldn't he? I mean, if I was the big cheese, even if there were problems with the relationship (which there clearly are, or the press & Pixar wouldn't be at such pains to point them out), I wouldn't admit it!

I'm also afraid to say it scares me that he's "personally involved in negotiating a new deal." With his ego & Jobs' ego, I can't see that as a good thing.

Hoping for the best.

Sarangel

Knowing ME's thinking, he might show up on a character caravan bus and say, "I'll give you Pixar guys free rides if you will give me a deal and stick around. No really, it's a win-win on your end! How 'bout if I let you drive?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter