Allure of the seas, May 2014

Iheartdopey10

Earning My Ears
We're currently booked on a Eastern Caribbean cruise and I have so many questions. We'll be traveling with other family members but they'll be doing something a little different since they're going directly to/from Ft. Lauderdale to get on the cruise. We will be in Orlando for a week before (school field trip) and will have to rent a car (?) to get to the cruise. I'm assuming we turn it in at FLL and get a cab to the ship? On the way back the flights out of FLL are already out of my price range, so how would it work if I tried to fly home from MCO? How late would I have to fly out? How do I get back to MCO?

Sorry for all the questions, but any help is appreciated!

Thank you!

We sailed Allure Thanksgiving week and by the time I looked at flights they were $1k+ per person. So we drive from Houston, TX. LOL!

I think you may need to rent a car to get back to MCO. Its a pretty easy drive up I-95 to the Turnpike. Well, prob'ly easier if its not the Sunday after Thanksgiving. LOL! We did the early express self-debark (no puting out luggage) and were on the interstate before 8:00. We were back in Kissimmee to pick up our dog from the boarding facility at about 10-ish. I'd think if you booked your flight for early afternoon you'd be okay.

Have you looked at pricing for MIA as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter