Almost 18 questions

sandee

Mouseketeer
Could someone who is almost 18 tell me if they enjoyed the cruise? My niece is going to be 17 and 3/4 when we sail on our next cruise. She looks like she's a lot older and I don't think she'd enjoy hanging with a bunch of younger kids. I'm worried she'll be bored unless you can join in the 18 and over activities.

My dd turned 18 in June - and was on the Magic the April prior to bd#18. She really enjoyed herself, and we are returning this April. She is excited to be able to join in on the adult activities. She spent most of her time with us on the last trip. We pretty much stayed out of the adult clubs and spent our evenings doing activities that we could all share in together. After Dinner, we sometimes went to a show. We enjoyed the evening family deck parties and some family dance parties at Studio Sea. We also went to a movie or two during the week.

I think it may depend on your 17 y/o. I could not get mine interested in a cruise--she's now 21 and still refuses to go. She's sure she'll be bored. (It probably depends on their attitude.) Good luck! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter