Almost everyone can

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
......... But I cant

Dive into a pool, I'm a good swimmer but cannot dive, no mater what I do, I land feet first

Go on a ferris wheel. :scared: No thanks! (I love roller coasters, though!)

lol, I could do ferris wheels, but Im like you, love the roller coaster but if Im just suspended or going slow high up it scares me silly

Roll my tongue. I swear that I'm the only person (that I know) who cannot do this!

If there was a championship for rolling your tongue I would be the champ. I am incredible

Do something that involves eye-hand coordination. If that's part of the equation, I'm out.

me to, I could play any sport but baseball, cause it involves eye hand coordination, to me baseball players are wizards

Flip pancakes. I'm a very experienced cook but it's one (simple) thing I've never been able to get it right. They end up on top of one another or smeared over the side of the griddle. We eat a lot of french toast instead.

Flip pancakes. I'm a very experienced cook but it's one (simple) thing I've never been able to get it right. They end up on top of one another or smeared over the side of the griddle. We eat a lot of french toast instead.

pan cakes are overrated

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter